IGNORED

Jpt And Sky

Bristol Rob

I remember watching a game in the JPT last season that wasn't the final where Coventry scored twice in injury time to win so they do show other games. Not sure if they do round one though...

Well fingers crossed they do show a round one game, and it's ours, as it's the only chance I'll get to see it.

I think (but am not certain) that they can show a set number of games in the competition as a whole, i.e they can spread them over as many rounds as they wish, and don't have to pick from every round if there's nothing that takes their fancy. They definitely show stuff from earlier rounds, because I remember seeing matches last season on there (the Coventry game mentioned above springs to mind)

If the above is correct, then I reckon we'll definitely be on.

I think (but am not certain) that they can show a set number of games in the competition as a whole, i.e they can spread them over as many rounds as they wish, and don't have to pick from every round if there's nothing that takes their fancy. They definitely show stuff from earlier rounds, because I remember seeing matches last season on there (the Coventry game mentioned above springs to mind)

If the above is correct, then I reckon we'll definitely be on.

Fingers crossed.

No worse than the gasheads I'm sure chuckle their all radioactive, sorry to hear mucker I didn't mean it in a nasty way I just feel if its on tv will kill the match a little

No offence taken! Although those who stay away because it might be on telly wouldn't add to the atmosphere anyway!

Yeah I'm sure they wouldn't but being on tv gives them an excuse not to go, unfortunately for you you can't make it but for any city fan regardless of it being a silly cup it's what we all dream of city vs rovers and for them not to want to watch it in person is pretty lame in my eyes it's not every season we get to play them and touch wood dick them

Yeah I'm sure they wouldn't but being on tv gives them an excuse not to go, unfortunately for you you can't make it but for any city fan regardless of it being a silly cup it's what we all dream of city vs rovers and for them not to want to watch it in person is pretty lame in my eyes it's not every season we get to play them and touch wood dick them

Trust me, if this treatment wasn't essential, I'd be cancelling and booking a new appointment!

I wasn't referring to you far from it but the people which are put of by going because its on tv that's ridiculous, unless your in your situation of not being able to go cant see why anyone would chose the tv over watching it in flesh

Quite agree. Hopefully a few floating supporters will come along and get the bug!

Just found this , http://www.wheresthematch.com/live-johnstones-paints-trophy-football-on-tv/ Johnstones Paint Trophy On TV Live Johnstones Paint Trophy matches on Sky Sports Television for 2013/14

Johnstones Paint Trophy on TV is exclusive in the UK to Sky Sports HD in 2013/14 season with comprehensive live coverage of all the rounds, including the Johnstones Paint Trophy finals.Chesterfield won the trophy last year, beating Swindon Town, the Football League trophy is sometimes dubbed the "Lower leagues FA Cup". Watch every kick on Sky Sports by making sure you keep track of when Johnstones Paint Trophy Football is live on TV.

The Coventry game was against Preston, I'm sure that was the area Semi-final

One of the earlier rounds admittedly but, I seem to remember they love a Thursday 7.00pm kick off in the Paint Trophy, especially in the earlier rounds. So until the decision is made as to what date for definite I'll be ready for anything from Monday-Thursday!

I would be surprised to see it televised though - gut instinct

Archived