IGNORED

Picked For Sky.

BUTOR

Gate receipts split. Does that mean police costs will be split? Or are those theiving pikeys gonna come out of this quids in smelling of rosies?

Gate receipts split? Why on earth would gate receipts be split?! Where did you hear this? The OS says that both clubs will receive an equal sum of £10,000 from Sky...

Depends if you find that singing " I'd rather be of Asian descent than a Welshman " acceptable! I guess if you were Asian you would not, and rightly so.

It could be worse, if I was Asian , if people were singing I'd rather be welsh than Asian, I'd be extremely offended.

Gate receipts split? Why on earth would gate receipts be split?! Where did you hear this? The OS says that both clubs will receive an equal sum of £10,000 from Sky...

£10.000 each doesn't seem much, will lose the chance of a large crowd now in my opinion and that amounr is a poor substitute.

We also had "fans" that vandalised their memorial gates/statue/whatever it was.

Actually we have no idea who did that, we do know it was city fans who put it right though.

Let's not generalise a whole group of fans based on a few idiots, even if it is the Rovers.

I agree. There is definitely no need to generalise the whole group of Rovers fans based on a few idiots. :)

So say a miracle happens this season and we somehow make the fourth round of the FA cup, then another, we are drawn away to Manure, would you not expect us to get a share of the gate receipts?

Unlike the old days of the league cup all cup match gate receipts are shared, whereas before it wasn't always the case because both clubs had a home leg, otherwise you could make all the to the semis without making any money by being drawn away every round, would that be fair!

Any City fans in Dubai know where this will be screeed?

Cuz that's where I'll be.

This boozer may show it. It normally shows three or four different games at a time. Providing there are no other big English games on I imagine they will be showing it. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you went in the night before and asked (Maybe stay for a drink as well), the managers were decent enough people.

http://www.mcgettigansdubai.com/

Edit: You will not get commentary though, but they do have internet so if you can get commentary (synced!) on the web you'll be ok. I think I'd be happy just watching the game in Dubai to be honest!

Archived