IGNORED

Red N White Night!

LECW

Can I assume that once you loose this game that you and your friends will do the normal trick and go back under whatever filthy rock it is you dragged your pathetic little lives out from under

Can I assume that once you loose this game that you and your friends will do the normal trick and go back under whatever filthy rock it is you dragged your pathetic little lives out from under

As ripostes go that's not exactly Oscar Wilde is it?

Still, not bad for a first attempt. It's 'lose' btw 'loose' is a term more associated with a Bemmy girls morals :)

Yep this needs to be done... It would be great to have the little bits of paper that you hold up and they make something or spell out a word when all held high. Maybe OTIB!

I agree, I was thinking 'CITY' in white with a red background in the Atyeo, facing the away fans. Would be great to do something.

How's things going with ward?

Has he come out and said he doesn't know what else to do yet?

What about that new supermarket you want to build on a war memorial?

Bedminster girls are of a much much higher standing than the crack whores in Lockleaze

Classless peasants as far I can tell

Grim, I always thought he was the luckiest manager in Bristol football, and I don't see it getting better any time soon.

What about it?

Bitchy

I prefer 'solid working class stock'

You do know Kevin Mabbutt is an Eastville boy do you?

I'm sure the two sets of fans can create a decent atmosphere for this one, without the need for manufactured gimmicks and cringeworthy props.

R&W night is fine for a low key game to add a family fun day feel to proceedings, but this game should provide enough "edge" of it's own.

I agree, I was thinking 'CITY' in white with a red background in the Atyeo, facing the away fans. Would be great to do something.

Would need to be something that showed our superiority to the sags! Maybe the amount of years we've been higher than them in the league in red with a white background! Doubt this would be organised as that sort of thing just doesn't happen at city!

I'm sure the two sets of fans can create a decent atmosphere for this one, without the need for manufactured gimmicks and cringeworthy props.

R&W night is fine for a low key game to add a family fun day feel to proceedings, but this game should provide enough "edge" of it's own.

Couldn't agree more. FFS if both sets of fans can't get up for this one after 6 years without a competitive game then we may as well all give up now.

What are you thinking? You cannot possibly do something like that without involving the East End. Although i suppose if you ask their permission.........................

Stupid post. Why make such a comment?

How do you think the Murray surfer got to Cardiff and across the Dolman and Eastend last season? One guess.

I thought the lad in the Atyeo done a decent job with their flags on the weekend, good so see somebody else give it a go.

Personally I'm not keen on the cheesy card displays but if the Atyeo give it a pop I could work for them.

Perhaps 1982 in big bold numbers will serve you better or even CHEATS which is what your very existence is due to. Of course a lot of your morons weren't even following City back in 82.

Is your mummy going to let you go to the game?

Perhaps 1982 in big bold numbers will serve you better or even CHEATS which is what your very existence is due to. Of course a lot of your morons weren't even following City back in 82.

. Yours could have beg still or borrowed ,or the other thieves thieves tramps and thieves oh by the way I was and went to all the matches and said thank you to a couple of players at that time.

What a wan ker !

and NTTDS can't start posts !!!

I didn't exist in '82, please excuse me for not being a real fan.

Archived