IGNORED

Will They Be The Usual Dirty B****rds Under Ward?

Rich

In the past, that horrible lot from over the river have targetted certain players for special treatment.

Scotty nearly his leg broken by two of them at AG..

Peacock was deliberately put out of the game by their centre back (Jones I think) when he stood on his ankle.

Dave smith was targetted several times by that nasty moustache wearing Alexander.

I'm sure there were others and fully expect that donkey Kenny to have a go at JET along with a few others. Let's hope for a strong ref..

As a footnote, I hate playing that lot, always have and always will. We are rarely the underdogs and have always got everything to lose and little to gain. This is the biggest match of their season and they'll do whatever they can to get one over on us. Hopefully that will have an adverse effect on their already poor form. But they won't give a toss as long as they put up a good show, or even a really lucky one, as they have in the past.

I don't see that they have any option but to be over physical TBH. They're not going to out football us as we are technially (or should be) better players.

I expect them to be physical, what I have referred to is the intentional targetting of certain players, with the intention of putting them out of the game, which has definately happened in the past.

You're sounding worried!

Oh yeah saggie, I'm absolutely sh1tting myself about playing a side who haven't managed a shot on target in the pub league! :mf_sleep:

I expect them to be physical, what I have referred to is the intentional targetting of certain players, with the intention of putting them out of the game, which has definately happened in the past.

It woudn't be a shock. Baldock may get some 'attention' and JET is moe than big enough to look after himself.

You're sounding worried!

Not worried about the football, just concerned that a cultured footballer trying to play football, will be targetted by a numbskull thug of a sunday footballer trying to break his leg or ankle in some sort of deluded attempt to even up the odds. These actions will be applauded by the supporters of the family from hell club who are more than happy to have that type of player represent them in the lower two divisions, which they have of course done for, for the majority of their pitiful existance.

Oh yeah saggie, I'm absolutely sh1tting myself about playing a side who haven't managed a shot on target in the pub league! :mf_sleep:

It woudn't be a shock. Baldock may get some 'attention' and JET is moe than big enough to look after himself.

Let's hope Sammy can do a Pitman then (we need a player who can get us those free kicks and penalties).

You're sounding worried!

I'm terrified at the thought of facing the Messi'esque footballing genius that is Jon Jo o'toole. No wonder your free flowing, creative football this season has seen you creating chance after chance.

Oh, hang on.....!

Have to admit, I am worried about them trying to seriously injure Sammy and JET, don't know what we would do without any of them, Think JET should be able to deal with them as he's massive, but Sammy being injury prone and quite small, I personally don't think we should play him IF we have the option, and have a different striker. I am not worried at all about them all playing them or even being a stronger team, as I think we are a better team in every department there is, but if them thugs break Sammy ankle our season is over, yes I know rovers are now going to go at say we're scared of them but were not, we should be able to beat them with our second striker. just hope that there's a strong ref that won't put up with dangerous tackles but still not stop the passion being shown

Have to admit, I am worried about them trying to seriously injure Sammy and JET, don't know what we would do without any of them, Think JET should be able to deal with them as he's massive, but Sammy being injury prone and quite small, I personally don't think we should play him IF we have the option, and have a different striker. I am not worried at all about them all playing them or even being a stronger team, as I think we are a better team in every department there is, but if them thugs break Sammy ankle our season is over, yes I know rovers are now going to go at say we're scared of them but were not, we should be able to beat them with our second striker.

They would need to catch SB first. Have you seen Kennith...?! I'd fancy my chances in a sprint against him..!

We should start Harewood; he scored a couple against Weston or someone in pre-season didn't he? That's a similar level to Rovers so he should have a field day

The Gas are bound to get fired up for this, but as long as we can avoid getting kicked up in the air that'll help us- if they're charging around like headless chickens, it'll create space for us to pass into

We should start Harewood; he scored a couple against Weston or someone in pre-season didn't he? That's a similar level to Rovers so he should have a field day

The Gas are bound to get fired up for this, but as long as we can avoid getting kicked up in the air that'll help us- if they're charging around like headless chickens, it'll create space for us to pass into

I agree with this, Harewood would be excellent against the Gas, thought he was very good against Weston and if picked alongside JET and maybe even Elliot in midfield then I feel we would be very powerful - just worried about the defence (still) and the near certainty that Sam will be out injured again.

Whatever the team, I just hope we destroy them on national TV.

I agree with this, Harewood would be excellent against the Gas, thought he was very good against Weston and if picked alongside JET and maybe even Elliot in midfield then I feel we would be very powerful - just worried about the defence (still) and the near certainty that Sam will be out injured again.

Whatever the team, I just hope we destroy them on national TV.

Harewood for me is more suited coming off the bench, no disrespect to the lad but i don't want him starting too many games. I think a few are getting way too confident here, yes we should win of course but we should of won in 2007 and put in two of the worst performances i can remember in recent years.

Harewood for me is more suited coming off the bench, no disrespect to the lad but i don't want him starting too many games. I think a few are getting way too confident here, yes we should win of course but we should of won in 2007 and put in two of the worst performances i can remember in recent years.

The thing is I am not too confident. I'm actually a little worried that we will be embarrased on TV :/ Would love to wind them up with a few goals and chants whilst they sit in the away end crumbling under the fact they have had no shots on target and we are bossing the game :D

Dare to dream :)

I can see why Harewood would be good to bring on off the bench, wait until there are tired legs... just feel that if he should start any game it should be this one

Rich you are a w----r of the first degree if you really believe what you are saying. I can see now why your clubs motto is "Always Believe". Why are these so called "cultured" footballers playing in League 1 just ONE division above us? Add to that you have picked up 1 point in three games,two of which were at fortress Ashton. We really have no reason to fear playing you, we might lose but at the end of the day it is just another game. You had a much better team last time you played us and look what happened!! Arrogance will hopefully get you what you deserve (I mean YOU as there are plenty of decent city fans on there)- a first round knockout and relegation

Rich you are a w----r of the first degree if you really believe what you are saying. I can see now why your clubs motto is "Always Believe". Why are these so called "cultured" footballers playing in League 1 just ONE division above us? Add to that you have picked up 1 point in three games,two of which were at fortress Ashton. We really have no reason to fear playing you, we might lose but at the end of the day it is just another game. You had a much better team last time you played us and look what happened!! Arrogance will hopefully get you what you deserve (I mean YOU as there are plenty of decent city fans on there)- a first round knockout and relegation

Isn't it bath time with your sister?

If I were what you describe but cannot spell, what does that make you? You wouldn't know a cultured footballer if one came up and bit you on one of your six fingers.

I'll put you right. Our clubs motto is not "always believe", though some use that terminology.

Cultured footballers can play at any level you dinosaur but you wouldn't know that. I expect there are cultured footballers in the fourth tier of English football, perhaps you've seen them when the likes of Accrington Stanley turned up at the rugby ground to play your lot off the park.

Don't try and tell me that your dirty low life players didn't intentionally stamp on Peacocks ankle, try to kick Smithy into touch or carry out a two player assault on Scott Murry with the intention of putting him out if not for that game but the replay as well.

Where on earth did you dream up your user name? It surely isn't an accurate depiction of someone that verbally abuses another poster in the first sentence, while at the same time butting in on someone elses conversation, on a website that your not welcome on. This just shows what a deluded Pryk you are, a more accurate user name would be: "Offensive smelly little six fingered thick git of a tosser that knows jack shyte about football". Now **** OFF.

We do have cultured footballers, not as many as I'd like but they are there. You carry on supporting a shyte club that doesn't get anywhere near to our own underachieving club,

Archived