IGNORED

Our Team Atm.

JoeBCFCwillcox

Baldock didn't setup jet with a clever cutback then must have missed that. While I was too busy being a bitter and short sighted

Baldock has been playing well in some areas but his finishing has been appalling. Could've scored at least 6. I'm not having a moan though, as long as he keeps scoring some of his chances I'm happy.

Worst start to a season since 05-06, those two jointly are the two worst in my time following in 1st 3 League games...first season was 98-99! Did quick search, last time we did worse was 1985-86.

Well, you might say that 2006/7 was worse, as we won one and lost four of our opening five games in all competitions. We already have a win and a draw this season. Oh, and remind me what happened at the end of season 2006/7?

Defence is way to weak. Like last season! Baldock has been playing awful, even though he's scored 2-3 he hasn't been great! JET is the only consistant player we have, been scoring every game and setting them up, also Wynter is by far our best CM! Shit defence, need to sort it out.

Dear, oh dear.

Well, you might say that 2006/7 was worse, as we won one and lost four of our opening five games in all competitions. We already have a win and a draw this season. Oh, and remind me what happened at the end of season 2006/7?

This is true I guess but I DID hope for a better start as we all did. Conceding a goal in last 10 mins of each game in League doesn't help- gotta eradicate it soon.

If Baldock was as good as some people to expect him to be he would be playing in the Premiership. You've got to compare him to the average league 1 player.

The same thing applies to the criticism levelled at a lot of other City players. Some fans expect them to be world beaters every week. City are a league 1 team (which really is division 3) with league 1 players

Archived