IGNORED

Celtic

IdliketoRogerMoore

Yep shit result , even though we had all the play. Ah well, if we don't pull it around it the second leg we will still have the Europa League, and Rangers will find some consolation in the Ramsdens Cup.

Your priceless!

Now that redeye has been outed as WUM, theres just you and Bowie left.

What could you come out with next? Do you enjoy excercising your dogs on village greens?

Only a few people post with content thats entertaining.

Ashtonyate was my all time favourite. Nothing shook his beliefs even if the thread had nothing to do with the academy.

Redeye is a poster who constantly decries all fans as hooligans, but lately has been a bit to eager to post the obvious redeye response and I therefor think hes not serious.

Bowie is like the above but a bit more veiled and a bit more nasty. Im enjoying his posts at the moment.

You come along with your friendly first paragraph, naive dig second paragraph, friendly wrap up routine. Its made me smile.

Only a few people post with content thats entertaining.

Ashtonyate was my all time favourite. Nothing shook his beliefs even if the thread had nothing to do with the academy.

Redeye is a poster who constantly decries all fans as hooligans, but lately has been a bit to eager to post the obvious redeye response and I therefor think hes not serious.

Bowie is like the above but a bit more veiled and a bit more nasty. Im enjoying his posts at the moment.

You come along with your friendly first paragraph, naive dig second paragraph, friendly wrap up routine. Its made me smile.

Nice to know I bring some happiness into someones life :)

Archived