IGNORED

Question For Dave L

chivers88

Ticketing has become a huge issue this season I for one haven't experienced it due to being a season ticket holder but have read many posts about it surely the club must feel red faced about the issue with online ticketing down again as I write this now wat was wrong with the old system? If somthing ain't broke don't change it? I for one would rather pay a booking fee like we have in the past then to have all the problems we have now. So 2 questions for u wat are the club doing about it? And how are the club going to give the fans a :laugh: some thing back as a sorry?

Ticketing has become a huge issue this season I for one haven't experienced it due to being a season ticket holder but have read many posts about it surely the club must feel red faced about the issue with online ticketing down again as I write this now wat was wrong with the old system? If somthing ain't broke don't change it? I for one would rather pay a booking fee like we have in the past then to have all the problems we have now. So 2 questions for u wat are the club doing about it? And how are the club going to give the fans a :laugh: some thing back as a sorry?

I haven't experienced any problems either but don't want to be the odd one out, especially if there is a chance of free stuff ! So I wish to complain ( do I need to be more specific ? ) and what are the club doing about my complaint ? I require full details posted on this forum as I'm sure everyone is still fascinated by this endless witch hunt.

P.s someone better lose their job over this...

I haven't experienced any problems either but don't want to be the odd one out, especially if there is a chance of free stuff ! So I wish to complain ( do I need to be more specific ? ) and what are the club doing about my complaint ? I require full details posted on this forum as I'm sure everyone is still fascinated by this endless witch hunt.

Someone further up the ladder perhaps?

Not quite sure why you felt the need to post this... This ticketing situation is clearly a farce at the moment.

Witch hunt? Or just people expecting a decent level of service (or any service for that matter) from the club.

I don't think anyone is expecting jobs to be lost over this but there were clearly members of staff who championed Green 4 Solutions over the summer and I quote Kevin Smith in saying:

"We hope supporters will see an improvement in the way we communicate as well as the ticket buying process. Our aim is to make all interaction as simple and as hassle free as possible. Our new relationship with Green 4 Solutions is a huge step in the right direction."

New forum user out of nowhere popping up in all posts criticising the ticketing issue...hmm....

The level of moaning about everything is surely the bigger farce presently. Seems to be the predominant theme. Club leave East End open but people moans before about what might happen and if if did how angry they would be. Prices reduced significantly for the game as people wanted but still moans. Why not leave it an hour an come back or even a day it's not difficult.

The level of moaning about everything is surely the bigger farce presently. Seems to be the predominant theme. Club leave East End open but people moans before about what might happen and if if did how angry they would be. Prices reduced significantly for the game as people wanted but still moans. Why not leave it an hour an come back or even a day it's not difficult.

Agree Fonts, tickets, food, admission charges, it goes on and on. Of course we have a right to say if something aint right but jeez getting ott imo.

Its all just gravy in the scheme of things and needs putting in perspective. :facepalm:

Agree Fonts, tickets, food, admission charges, it goes on and on. Of course we have a right to say if something aint right but jeez getting ott imo.

Its all just gravy in the scheme of things and needs putting in perspective. :facepalm:

Fans pay good money though to the club regarding that and its been sub par, do they not have the right to moan if they feel the level of service isn't good enough?

For the record I think the prices are very reasonable and its good to see the club trying to get people to watch cup games.

This is the thing, the smart card option seemed to work very well. In principle you didn't have to take your season ticket card out of it's wallet, you didn't need a separate operative to scan each barcode, and the potential was there for the turnstyles to light up a different coloured bulb depending on who was entering the ground, i.e Adult, child or oap, and then have one steward deal with any discrepancies.

The only fault I would find would be the booking fee, but surely discussing the issue with the ticket provider could have sorted this out?

I think problem is people aren't confident there seat is secure. If people have bought tickets already during test time and had money taken from there account then whoever seat it is they've bought is now gone.

I would think those tickets will be nul and void and refunds made. They can't possibly stand as the price paid was wrong.

I would think those tickets will be nul and void and refunds made. They can't possibly stand as the price paid was wrong.

it will be interesting to see what happens, considering they have sold those tickets. What rights do you have once a purchase is made. I know most purchases the buyer has a right to return in 28 days. I am not entirely sure what happen if the seller wants to renage on a purchase!

it will be interesting to see what happens, considering they have sold those tickets. What rights do you have once a purchase is made. I know most purchases the buyer has a right to return in 28 days. I am not entirely sure what happen if the seller wants to renage on a purchase!

I have ordered items online before and if there has been a pricing error I have had an email saying my account has been credited as there was such an error. I think this will happen. I also have known orders cancelled due to lack of stock, so I guess there are 'get out' clauses?

I have ordered items online before and if there has been a pricing error I have had an email saying my account has been credited as there was such an error. I think this will happen. I also have known orders cancelled due to lack of stock, so I guess there are 'get out' clauses?

I am not sure there is any come back with a pricing error, unless it is blatent such as £10 instead of £1000. I am not sure about the princely sum of a fiver. Anyhow, good luck to those that originally bought them, I would hope the club would honour the price even if they cannot honour the seat, but ensure those that bought those tickets do get to see the game from the stand they wanted

• Admin

Problems that need looking at:

The phone line (no queing system) and then just get cut off after a couple of minutes of ringing - this was highlighted when ST's went on sale

The online ticketing, no option to buy more than one ST and the site clearly now is not up to scratch for the numbers it should take

The extension of the £10 tickets for the Palace game, how many people are now unable to get through (phone /online) to purchase a ticket?

I'm guessing many people have given up on the Palace game because of the difficulty of getting tickets and maybe for those who are choosing either one or the other have opted for the more attractive Bristol Derby. Maybe Palace have cause to feel a bit aggrieved by this as they get a cut of the gate receipts don't they?

It's like an episode of loose women on this forum.

Question to David Lloyd:

I waited a full 15 seconds until someone answered the phone to me today, and they said "good morning" instead of "good afternoon". The clock clearly stated 12:01. I need answers please, and I've started a petition for Kevin Smith to lose his job. This is disgusting!!!!!

Question to David Lloyd:

I waited a full 15 seconds until someone answered the phone to me today, and they said "good morning" instead of "good afternoon". The clock clearly stated 12:01. I need answers please, and I've started a petition for Kevin Smith to lose his job. This is disgusting!!!!!

Loose women or just disgruntled fans requesting some answers over a shambles of a ticketing system?

Cracking humour though.

Question to David Lloyd:

Good for you mate, people should stand up for what is right. We'll see what the club have to say about your incident today. I won't hold my breath.

Archived