IGNORED

Telephone Queuing System For Tickets - Farcical

southvillekiddy

I posted the following on another thread. I am not trying to fan any flames as I am sure it was a one off but thought it best to "put it out there". I would advise going down if you can as they seem to be getting the tickets out ok.

"Got one from the ground today. The queue was 20 - 30 while I was there and I guess it took me 20 minutes to get my ticket. The lady in front was shoked to find out her season ticket had been sold but her families next to her had not, but she was happy enough as the seat the other end was available. She said she was assured it was a one off. I really really hope so, as imagine the fall out if season ticket holders in a lot of cases did not get first chance for their seat.

My time in the queue was much quicker than that for Bradford game and that was with having to give my name and details etc today, so hopefully at least that is a plus."

The lady in front was shoked to find out her season ticket had been sold but her families next to her had not, but she was happy enough as the seat the other end was available. She said she was assured it was a one off. I really really hope so, as imagine the fall out if season ticket holders in a lot of cases did not get first chance for their seat.."

How can that possibly have happened. Fair play to her she sounds a lot more patient than I would have been. I am staggered, the more I read the more I despair. How can the club possibly repair the damage and bad feeling their ticketing system has caused. Vote of no confidence from me.

I'm getting concerned because we haven't received our Palace tickets through the post yet despite booking them a week ago over the phone (they always used to be posted within a day or so), and I can't get through on the phone to see what's happened. Hope they've remembered there's no post on Monday!

Good point!

Don't bank on those arriving!

Archived