IGNORED

Lionel Messi?

cheese

SL could certainly afford him. Players being what they are today though, I think Messi's wage demands wouldn't fit into our FFP wage budget. So if he isn't prepared to take a cut in salary to play for us, then sod him.

He is too small anyway and will never make it.

There's a ticket situation?

Yes! It is an absoulute catastrophe! Let me put you in the picture...

Tickets for a game that is almost 2 weeks away are on sale. There is a problem that means the online bookings are not working at the moment. Season Ticket Holders have their seats held for them until close of business next Tuesday. It is therefore VITAL that people purchase them TODAY!

To add to that, because online books are down, everyone is phoning to book their tickets and, wait for it.... there is a que on the phones!!!

Why can't it be like any other big event, concert, etc, where you can just get in touch at your leisure and book your tickets..?

It's not like you have ever heard of long ques for things like Take That, Michael Jackson concerts or Glastonbury, or the like.

Yes! It is an absoulute catastrophe! Let me put you in the picture...

Tickets for a game that is almost 2 weeks away are on sale. There is a problem that means the online bookings are not working at the moment. Season Ticket Holders have their seats held for them until close of business next Tuesday. It is therefore VITAL that people purchase them TODAY!

To add to that, because online books are down, everyone is phoning to book their tickets and, wait for it.... there is a que on the phones!!!

Why can't it be like any other big event, concert, etc, where you can just get in touch at your leisure and book your tickets..?

It's not like you have ever heard of long ques for things like Take That, Michael Jackson concerts or Glastonbury, or the like.

Michael Jackson's playing Glastonbury?

No wonder there are long queues, but when did we start selling Glastonbury tickets through the Ashton Gate ticket office?

Michael Jackson's playing Glastonbury?

No wonder there are long queues, but when did we start selling Glastonbury tickets through the Ashton Gate ticket office?

I thought Messi was playing for Glastonbury, in the Cheesy Wotsits South West League division 94.

I thought Messi was playing for Glastonbury, in the Cheesy Wotsits South West League division 94.

No, he's playing at Glastonbury on the pyramid stage with his skiffle band.

Archived