IGNORED

Chelsea In For Willian

Brizzle Jordan

Chelsea have the resources to sign a top striker and keep Mata.

Why pay 30M for Willian and swap Mata for Rooney when could just bid 40M and probably get Rooney?

Don't think Jose fancies Mata does he? Left him out Sunday, took him off last night. Who knows what goes through his head, I wouldn't go after Rooney if I was him, I'd be after Benteke or give Lukaku a go.

He's won more trophies than me to be fair though.

Don't think Jose fancies Mata does he? Left him out Sunday, took him off last night. Who knows what goes through his head, I wouldn't go after Rooney if I was him, I'd be after Benteke or give Lukaku a go.

Benteke would be the ideal signing if they didn't have Lukaku.

Lukaku will be a star, I think they should make him their key striker this year, he will get 15+ goals in the league.

Don't think he does. I remember rumours before he was reappointed suggesting mata would be out the door.

Cracking signing for someone

As much Chelsea fans love Mourinho, they also love Mata to bits.

He has been their best player for the last 2 years, be very odd to let him go.

I suspect they like the special one more. And it has to be said, they looked pretty good without him

Couldn't give a monkey's really, not City related is it so write this up on here?

Couldn't read the topic title then?

You do seem determined to PO as many posters as possible lately. Try and relax, life's too short.

Couldn't give a monkey's really, not City related is it so write this up on here?

serious question here ten minutes of rough, why do you care if some posters want to talk about other teams every now and then? It's not like Brizzle Jordan crept into your bedroom and started reading you "The History of Chelsea FC" as your bedtime story.

might the poster know something we don't like Chelsea loaning us one or two ,to get experience and they will pay thier wages to ?.

Nah, this definitely looks more like a Spurs kit.

Will.I.Am-carries-the-Oly-009.jpg

Glad I wasn't the only one to read that into the title.

And a gentle reminder, I know most of you are aware but this is indeed a Football Chat section of the forum, other teams are available as they say.

I like that it's a football forum rather than just City.

Who wants to talk about City all day long, over and over again, the same moronic 'best ever player' or 'best 11 ever' threads cropping up each week.

Ooh, ooh, i know, i know !!

Archived