IGNORED

City Hotline Tickets

joshthomson

Been sat on the phone for over 30 minutes with it just ringing and ringing. I don't believe for a second that blocks f and e have sold in the Williams completely. Trying to get through for at least block d. Not having any luck. The website says 01179630600 but it just rings and then goes to a full voicebox???

Been sat on the phone for over 30 minutes with it just ringing and ringing. I don't believe for a second that blocks f and e have sold in the Williams completely. Trying to get through for at least block d. Not having any luck. The website says 01179630600 but it just rings and then goes to a full voicebox???

Got tickets this morning, was none left in block f and we had the last 4 in block e I was told

How many more ticket threads....

That all depends on how quickly people get themselves sorted.

Apparently some of the "what's the rush" brigade are not even going to try until Tuesday, something to look forward to I suppose!

Tried all day. Couldn't get my tickets.

Oh well at least it was the work phone and not my bill. Can't wait til Tuesday when all those that waited for the rush to die down all book at once.

Scarily the club say we have only sold 6200! Looking at the online ticketing suggests that many of them are non-season ticket holders (eg for Peterborough game there are over 300 seats available in dolman block b but about 300 less available for the rovers game). Therefore I can see many season ticket holders (4000+) panicking on Tuesday, myself included!

Scarily the club say we have only sold 6200! Looking at the online ticketing suggests that many of them are non-season ticket holders (eg for Peterborough game there are over 300 seats available in dolman block b but about 300 less available for the rovers game). Therefore I can see many season ticket holders (4000+) panicking on Tuesday, myself included!

cant see doman season ticket holders having a problem, yesterday at 11.00 there werent that many available,we had to have block j. and quite low down,

Archived