IGNORED

Rovers Ticket Advice Please!

glastonred

Like a lot of fans I've been trying to buy tickets by phone without success for the past two days. I thought I would try online, but can't find a way to buy two tickets for my friend and my season ticket seats. It says they are unavailable. So has anyone any suggestions? Simply put, how do season ticket holders book their seats online? As for doing so by phone it's impossible. I can't keep using my mobile at whilst at work and keep being told I'm twentieth in the queue, and afford to stay on hold...... Help!

Please say you aren't phoning the 0871 number? It's for some unknown reason still in use, but there is no queuing system now when you phone the ticket office.

Phone 01179630600 and delete the other number from your phone.

If you are trying to get in the EE, there is no way as yet to buy online.

As for other stands, have you tried clicking on forgot password, then it emails you another one, and then when you log in, it should work. You might have to do that for both seats though.

Quite why the bloody hell I am still having to tell people this, when the football club should be the ones doing it I don't know. (Not a pop at you glastonred) Grrr!

Just reserved my season ticket seat and printed ticket although not sure I need to do that as it really should be added to the card but knowing this club you never can tell.

Anyway, from log on to print it took no more than 3 mins.

That doesn't happen anymore, it's progress, apparentley.

just booked 8 tickets on line for the williams stand D block for a change as we have season tickets in the dolman all quite straight forward.

just got to hope they post it to the correct address, just heard someone was delivered tickets for a home game they had not ordered?

COYR

Go online - https://ticketing.bcfc.co.uk/

all seems to be working now - ! after the initial crash and burn it looks as though its up an running - fill yer boots

Thanks, but I've just tried that and it won't let me book our season seats, only a handful of random seats coloured red. Any other ideas? This is getting ridiculous!

Thanks, but I've just tried that and it won't let me book our season seats, only a handful of random seats coloured red. Any other ideas? This is getting ridiculous!

If you've got a ST and have set up an online ticket account, your ST seat is in 'reservations'.

And just to repeat what glynriley has said, the season card is no longer capable of having games added to it, not cup or league. It's not that sort of card anymore.

The only ticket options are to collect from the club, have the club send it to you or to print out yourself (eticket) which you then bring to the game and the barcode on it is scanned at the turnstile. By handheld scanners, which have replaced the cardreader slot which has been used successfully over the past few seasons, and are also failing regularly.

I understand from what I have read on these threads that when you print the barcode may or may not appear, not sure what is happening about that ?

And just to repeat what glynriley has said, the season card is no longer capable of having games added to it, not cup or league. It's not that sort of card anymore.

The only ticket options are to collect from the club, have the club send it to you or to print out yourself (eticket) which you then bring to the game and the barcode on it is scanned at the turnstile. By handheld scanners, which have replaced the cardreader slot which has been used successfully over the past few seasons, and are also failing regularly.

I understand from what I have read on these threads that when you print the barcode may or may not appear, not sure what is happening about that ?

I didn't get any options when I bought my season ticket seat, it only said about the e-ticket link after I had paid so no idea if its being posted or not. Not very clear at all

Archived