IGNORED

The Rovers Team

BS3_RED

Now I know due to the fact that they have been so sh1t for years, a lot of our fans have no idea who they are or who the cart horses who play for them are.

So this is the thread to inform our younger fans or those that have memories like my 5 year old daughter who the gas are and some information on the players that we will be facing ( or should I say, kicking lumps out of our better players) in a week and a half.

Feel free to leave you own opinions and views.

Fact 1- Their fans are delusional and believe they are the league 2 version of Barca

A few turned up at the Gate ( in fact it must have been most of their fans) a few weeks ago armed with their cans of nats urine dispite banging on the gates, they could not suss out they were a tad early. :facepalm:

Now I know due to the fact that they have been so sh1t for years, a lot of our fans have no idea who they are or who the cart horses who play for them are.

So this is the thread to inform our younger fans or those that have memories like my 5 year old daughter who the gas are and some information on the players that we will be facing ( or should I say, kicking lumps out of our better players) in a week and a half.

Feel free to leave you own opinions and views.

Fact 1- Their fans are delusional and believe they are the league 2 version of Barca

Another thread on Rovers -- BS3 i think you are very sad. One thing i can add though they are not on their own when you say they have been shite for years. As you know i go to both grounds and both teams have had that privelidge.

fact 21 - they won the last competitive derby game 1 - 0 & cling on to tha tlovely fact ( & will continue to do so for a week or so whilst we can :laugh:)

Make the most of it basement boy as that is now in serious danger - nice spelling by the way.

:gasmask:

Another thread on Rovers -- BS3 i think you are very sad. One thing i can add though they are not on their own when you say they have been shite for years. As you know i go to both grounds and both teams have had that privelidge.

Thats ok, i think your are a sad sag. Bye

Archived