IGNORED

The Average Age Today Was...

Welcome To The Jungle

22.82 years from the starting 11

23.21 if you include the subs

This season we have shown glimpses of great quality, but due to that age of our team, will suffer mental weakness at times. And when you consider the likes of Bryan, Williams, Pack, Reid have never played a full season at this level before, give them time. Consistency will come with patience and a bit of TLC.

COYR

This season we have shown glimpses of great quality, but due to that age of our team, will suffer mental weakness at times. And when you consider the likes of Bryan, Williams, Pack, Reid have never played a full season at this level before, give them time. Consistency will come with patience and a bit of TLC.

COYR

So the only thing that has changed is the Ave age has come down alot!!!

When was the last time a City team showed ant mental toughness and any consistency??

Great to see a young team

So the only thing that has changed is the Ave age has come down alot!!!

When was the last time a City team showed ant mental toughness and any consistency??

Great to see a young team

Certain mental toughness to come back from 3-0 down away from home (I know we eventually lost but, still, I don't think that would have happened in a million years with the squad from last season).

Certain mental toughness to come back from 3-0 down away from home (I know we eventually lost but, still, I don't think that would have happened in a million years with the squad from last season).

Very true, the amount of times we were 3-0 at HOME at half-time and and came out in the second half only to concede straight from the kick off

COYR

And where was Taylor Swift for our pre-match hit single :D

The AD team that was promoted in 76 was built and grew up together and very nearly got promotion the season earlier with an average age of 23.

We are on the right track just dont stop backing them. The run will break and I fully expect a run of the opposite kind!

Archived