IGNORED

Was It The Angle Of Where I Was Sat

Rob k

Or was it the most blatant foul on joe Bryan in the box and an obvious penalty?

Awful decision anywhere else its a free-kick. Think Sam Baldock summed it up nicely when he said it was 2 fouls in one where one took his legs whilst the other took his head. Hope the ref was getting assessed as he will be demoted. When the MK player cleared it out for a corner 2nd half when there was no one near him and he gave a goal kick was the worst! Could not believe what i was seeing!

Absolute stonewaller. Usually being fouled by one player is enough to get you a penalty, but it would appear Bryan getting fouled by two at the same time is fine.

The referee was horrendous all afternoon. That's not me being particularly biased as apart from the penalty I actually felt we had the better of his ludicrous decisions, but dear oh dear he was bad.

Awful decision anywhere else its a free-kick. Think Sam Baldock summed it up nicely when he said it was 2 fouls in one where one took his legs whilst the other took his head. Hope the ref was getting assessed as he will be demoted. When the MK player cleared it out for a corner 2nd half when there was no one near him and he gave a goal kick was the worst! Could not believe what i was seeing!

The reason we get decisions like that is that the Third Division gets refs who have been demoted. Better get used to it, there's more to come.

Only good thing is that we'll get the benefit of rubbish decisions when we're at home :)

The reason we get decisions like that is that the Third Division gets refs who have been demoted. Better get used to it, there's more to come.

Only good thing is that we'll get the benefit of rubbish decisions when we're at home :)

Their dopey scouse manager even thought it was a pen

I can only just get my head around the first penalty shout, JB touches it away from the defender who takes him out as he tries to change direction.

The second was just scandalous, coupled with a linesman that didn't know the latest update of the offside rule - Baldock given offside while JET challenges for the ball, at least twice. Numerous other sketchy decisions, I was so surprised the goal was given, despite how deep Baldock was when he started his run

I'm not usually one to slate referee's but he was ******* shite today. It was one of the most blatant penalties you could ever see.

Honestly I don't know how he didn't give it. Complete coward and bottle job. It's just hard to have respect for refeere's when they get it so very badly wrong. To be honest it's the sort of decision that should see him either demoted or sacked.

The refereeing standard's from championship to league 1 is a big drop. We should have at least one penalty and the decision for the goal kick in front of us was shocking.

Was impressed by the ground and the facilities.

Stonewall Penalty ! You will see penalties given for pushes,pulled shirts,handball etc but to sandwich a player to stop him is not a penalty in this division !

Boldocks quote “I couldn’t believe the referee didn’t point to the spot,. It was the most blatant penalty I’ve seen in a while and he was fouled twice in one tackle.”

Stonewall pen. ref was ****** atrocious all game. No belay that you could see the 2004 tab and Case Security sticker on hisshirt.

City have had shit treatment off refs since THAT goal against Palarse anyways, regardless. Aiz is right tho' expect much much worse all the time we're in L1.

Not helped by the dirtiest most cynical side we have played in many a month...

Archived