IGNORED

Red Dragons

TinnionForEngland

Beating Manchester City at home, something you can only dream of, come back when you achieve this

If i cared about that i would support Arsenal, i have a relative who is pictured linking arms with Dennis Bergkamp and Bob Wilson on the outside of the Emirates. Fortunately i have morals and strong beliefs, one of those being that i support my local team. You too support your local team, only difference being, if someone came in who treated my football club as a plaything and ripped the heart of it, i would stay away instead of going along with it for a bit of glory, have some pride.

If i cared about that i would support Arsenal, i have a relative who is pictured linking arms with Dennis Bergkamp and Bob Wilson on the outside of the Emirates. Fortunately i have morals and strong beliefs, one of those being that i support my local team. You too support your local team, only difference being, if someone came in who treated my football club as a plaything and ripped the heart of it, i would stay away instead of going along with it for a bit of glory, have some pride.

He paid off our debt, we are still Cardiff City, the name has not changed. That is the only thing you can say to be honest, as its fact, on the pitch you are miles away from us.

I'm not being funny, but really you just beat man city at home and you rush to come on here?

Shouldn't you be in a pub with your mates enjoying yourself, if you are down the pub why are you on your phone?

That is pretty damn sad, REGARDLESS if there is a Cardiff post on here

Why not, I always use my phone. Just replying on a thread about Cardiff City that is all..Its not as if Im starting the thread, gloating..

Yes and many other forums ;)

I've never disliked Cardiff, or Swindon, or anyone else the media claim to be 'local' rivals, the only team I dislike locally is Bristol City, and I was cheering on Cardiff today. HOWEVER, shouldn't you be down the pub rather than visiting as many football forums as possible to gloat?

Beating Manchester City at home, something you can only dream of, come back when you achieve this

I know you're only on here to rub our noses further into the sheep shit but did you have a correct score bet on for you to beat Man City 3-1? What odds were you for that score? 50+/1? Anyway, well done.

I've never disliked Cardiff, or Swindon, or anyone else the media claim to be 'local' rivals, the only team I dislike locally is Bristol City, and I was cheering on Cardiff today. HOWEVER, shouldn't you be down the pub rather than visiting as many football forums as possible to gloat?

I am celebrating, Im only replying to this thread as it was relevant.Which team are you?

He paid off our debt, we are still Cardiff City, the name has not changed. That is the only thing you can say to be honest, as its fact, on the pitch you are miles away from us.

You and thousands others whored yourselves out for a bit of success, if you are so easily persuaded in other areas of your life i feel sorry for you, because that's what it comes down to, having a weak personality and being walked all over. I admire AFC Wimbledon, FC United fans, they can feel proud and who knows, one day they may get the success they deserve. And for the record, Wigan beat Man City in the FA Cup final last season, Wigan, a club with no real fanbase, poor crowds and an average squad which was just surviving season after season. Also your rivals Swansea have been awesome the last couple of years, i think you should go and tell those 2 clubs about your success, i'm sure they will give less of a toss than us, we might be shite but atleast we haven't sold out completely, unrecognisable.

You and thousands others whored yourselves out for a bit of success, if you are so easily persuaded in other areas of your life i feel sorry for you, because that's what it comes down to, having a weak personality and being walked all over. I admire AFC Wimbledon, FC United fans, they can feel proud and who knows, one day they may get the success they deserve. And for the record, Wigan beat Man City in the FA Cup final last season, Wigan, a club with no real fanbase, poor crowds and an average squad which was just surviving season after season. Also your rivals Swansea have been awesome the last couple of years, i think you should go and tell those 2 clubs about your success, i'm sure they will give less of a toss than us, we might be shite but atleast we haven't sold out completely, unrecognisable.

So why do you start a thread about Cardiff City if you dont ''care'' about us? You do and it hurts, real bad

So why do you start a thread about Cardiff City if you dont ''care'' about us? You do and it hurts, real bad

Mate i seriously think you need a life, it's bank holiday, you've just beat one of the best teams in the Premier League and you're on here, if it was me i'd be off having a few ciders and enjoying myself, instead you're trying to impress some football fans who support a team 2 leagues below his own, seriously mate have a word?

Mate i seriously think you need a life, it's bank holiday, you've just beat one of the best teams in the Premier League and you're on here, if it was me i'd be off having a few ciders and enjoying myself, instead you're trying to impress some football fans who support a team 2 leagues below his own, seriously mate have a word?

How do you know that im not having a few ciders? I didnt start a thread gloating, just browsing some of the forums and commented on this thread.

hwyl fawr

In some ways Baaaadiff are proving to us what can be done. Man Shitty - I believe - signed £95 million worth of players in the close season and they've just been humiliated by the 'mighty' Baaaadiff. If Baaadiff can get a result like that against the odds there's no reason why we can't beat Hollowhead's Palarse in the Cup or at least record our first league win back in this division sometime soon.

Archived