IGNORED

Palace Tickets

BCFChris

Would have gone down with a few mates if I could have bought tickets for the EE online.

A very quick look online suggests tonight will be a low attendance. Can't see it topping 7,000 personally....

I've attempted to get tickets for 4 us. Given up now it'll be 15 quid on the day

The ticket phone line is no better. Have been in a queue for 30 minutes now and have moved two places????????

I appreciate I've left it to the last minute but two places in thirtty minutes condirms that have no idea what they are doing!!!!! Do the board not realise people will just give up trying and not attend. This is an income stream for gods sake!!!

The ticket phone line is no better. Have been in a queue for 30 minutes now and have moved two places????????

I appreciate I've left it to the last minute but two places in thirtty minutes condirms that have no idea what they are doing!!!!! Do the board not realise people will just give up trying and not attend. This is an income stream for gods sake!!!

You are ringing the old number which will not be answered! See the pinned topic at the top of this forum.

Palace sold over 1650 for this and is still pay on the day

Fair play to that.

Reckon around 8000 for the game

Fair play if they have, but where have you seen that..? Apart from the play off game, I can't remeber them ever bringing support like that for any game before, so I can't see why they would do for this one (other than cheap tickets, I suppose) as it's only league cup round 2 and they have far bigger fish to fry. (So do we for that matter!)

Fair play if they have, but where have you seen that..? Apart from the play off game, I can't remeber them ever bringing support like that for any game before, so I can't see why they would do for this one (other than cheap tickets, I suppose) as it's only league cup round 2 and they have far bigger fish to fry. (So do we for that matter!)

Read it on a palace forum mucker

Here you go

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s

1531 tickets sold by 1030ish this morning and that is impressive ,might touch 2000 with walk ups on the day at this rate

Bloody hell, thats excellent

Archived