IGNORED

The Team V Gash

Langford Red

As I am from Bicester now.

And the Gash game is on TV

I have decided to watch the game at home

Because of the history of us playing a weak team in cup games. I do not trust us to field our best team

I hope I am wrong, but history tells me it will be a game City decide to rest certain players (Then regret it after)

I hope we do try to win with our best team, especially as We are not going up or down this season

We are Building a team for next year

But you never know?

We wont play a weakened team against rovers. Palace maybe. Rest one or two against gills - maybe. But not for rovers. Even if we did though id still go. Couldnt bare to be anywhere other than ashton gate for this one.

I hope you are right

If it was not on TV then I would Definatley be there

But with not getting home until after 12, I have to be up for work at 5

Can't take the risk of being upset with a weakened side

We wont play a weakened team against rovers. Palace maybe. Rest one or two against gills - maybe. But not for rovers. Even if we did though id still go. Couldnt bare to be anywhere other than ashton gate for this one.

Rest players in a league game? Doubt that very much.

SOD needs to be picking his first choice lineup as much as possible at the minute. The teams needs to gel and get used to playing with each other.

SOD needs to be picking his first choice lineup as much as possible at the minute. The teams needs to gel and get used to playing with each other.

I'd suggest he hasn't got a first choice lineup in midfield. It has changed every match.

what i meant was if someone had a slight knock. Or was tired and wouldnt be able to play both. Id expect him to prioritise the rovers game by either not resting or early subbing the doudtful player.

make you right there j

if o driscoll plays a below par team (can never understand that saying cus means youre doing well at golf!) hes wrong in my book as he needs to get em gelling quick and same v palace

Not if players have been injured (kelly) or turned out they are still crap (fonts, Killkenny) Especially as we're literally a whole new team, We still don't know what our best 11 is as we haven't seen them together, All we know Pack Wynter 2 centre mids and Harewood and Baldock up top could tear teams apart, I know it sounds far fetched but we don't actually know

This place went into meltdown and was actually temporarilly shut down when the little pikies won it last time. If SOD fails to put out a team that is capable of beating them, I will personally track him down, and kill him.

My main fear is, too many mercanaries in our side may dilute the seriosness in attitude. I can tell you without doubt R*vers will be bang mad for this as nothing means more to them than beating us. They have f### all else going on in their lives.

Natural order resumed please SOD. No effing about.

Archived