IGNORED

Ticket Deadline Extended

Starbuck

Deadline extended for all season ticket holders.
City have extended the deadline for season ticket holders wishing to purchase their seat for the Bristol Derby with Rovers.

The Johnstone’s Paint Trophy first round tie at Ashton Gate, to be played next Wednesday (September 4th), has proved extremely popular with supporters either side of the river.

Rovers have already sold 1,800 tickets and are not even on general sale yet.

City have sold in excess of 9,000 tickets, but because of issues some supporters have encountered with busy phonelines and online troubles, the club has responded with a deadline extension for season ticket holders.

Season ticket holders in the Dolman, Williams and Atyeo Stands will now have until 5pm on Thursday (August 29th) to secure their seat. It is hoped these extra two days will allow all those supporters wishing to purchase will be able to do so.

For season ticket holders in the Wedlock Stand, who have been unable to book online at all, the deadline has been extended until close of play next Tuesday (September 3rd). Given the popularity of the ‘East End’, there will be no sales to non-season ticket holders.

To book, call 0117 963 0600, in person at BCFC Megastore and online (not available for Wedlock Stand supporters).

Fans are reminded there will be no sales for Bristol Rovers/Gillingham tickets at the stadium after 5.30pm today, this is with those supporters who are paying on the day for the Crystal Palace cup tie in mind.

Just posted on BCFC site

Deadline extended for all season ticket holders.
City have extended the deadline for season ticket holders wishing to purchase their seat for the Bristol Derby with Rovers.

The Johnstone’s Paint Trophy first round tie at Ashton Gate, to be played next Wednesday (September 4th), has proved extremely popular with supporters either side of the river.

Rovers have already sold 1,800 tickets and are not even on general sale yet.

City have sold in excess of 9,000 tickets, but because of issues some supporters have encountered with busy phonelines and online troubles, the club has responded with a deadline extension for season ticket holders.

Season ticket holders in the Dolman, Williams and Atyeo Stands will now have until 5pm on Thursday (August 29th) to secure their seat. It is hoped these extra two days will allow all those supporters wishing to purchase will be able to do so.

For season ticket holders in the Wedlock Stand, who have been unable to book online at all, the deadline has been extended until close of play next Tuesday (September 3rd). Given the popularity of the ‘East End’, there will be no sales to non-season ticket holders.

To book, call 0117 963 0600, in person at BCFC Megastore and online (not available for Wedlock Stand supporters).

Fans are reminded there will be no sales for Bristol Rovers/Gillingham tickets at the stadium after 5.30pm today, this is with those supporters who are paying on the day for the Crystal Palace cup tie in mind.

Just posted on BCFC site

That'll do me.

Is it just me or does this not make much sense? Lots of people work during the week and may have wanted to kill two birds with one stone attending tonight and purchasing tickets for Gills/gappers, but oh no...

Kevin Smith the clubs Commercial director would like to personally apologise for overseeing the introduction of this clearly unfit for use system. "I admit I was wrong over the summer and Green 4 Solutions has been a backwards step, we apologise for our numerous mistakes such as testing on a live system and the continual lack of communication to the fans" A formal investigation will now be raised to check how these mistakes were allowed to take place.

We can dream!!

Is it just me or does this not make much sense? Lots of people work during the week and may have wanted to kill two birds with one stone attending tonight and purchasing tickets for Gills/gappers, but oh no...

I understand this from say 6:30pm - 9:30pm. They could perhaps open up after the game for an hour.

Can't help but think what a load of bollox that non-STH's cannot get a ticket "due to the popularity". Even if 100 STH's don't purchase a ticket then these should be released for general sale!!

And as for not being able to get gas or gills tickets tonight - I just could not imagine any other club in the land coming up with something like this surely??

I queued for 45 minutes earlier today, which was bad enough. Only 2 people serving in the shop at first and confusion over tonight's match day tickets/ ticket collections/ people just trying to purchase merchandise. There was another long queue outside but more confusion if it was just tonight's tickets or whether people could get Gas tickets there too. There didn't seem to be any staff to ask either. The club just makes unnecessary confusion.

When I got to the till the transaction to buy 4 tickets and pay with a card took approx 2 minutes. I can't see where the delay happens?

• Admin

Now im going to be forced to pay on the day at gills at an extra 5er. Thanks. Been planning all along to buy them tonight. Anyone in authority want to keep gills tickets on sale till 7pm? Please?

Nothing on OS to indicate that there will be a price increase for POTD???

Surely there are tickets on sale tonight for away game?, would have assumed just not selling Gas tickets

PRICES

Adult - £15, Senior Citizen - £14, Under-18 - £10, Under-12 - £5, Wheelchair and Helper - £15

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/awaytickets-gillinghamleaguea-1314-984832.aspx#wGX4mPosCgcT0hQX.99

Nothing on OS to indicate that there will be a price increase for POTD???

Surely there are tickets on sale tonight for away game?, would have assumed just not selling Gas tickets

PRICES

Adult - £15, Senior Citizen - £14, Under-18 - £10, Under-12 - £5, Wheelchair and Helper - £15

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/awaytickets-gillinghamleaguea-1314-984832.aspx#wGX4mPosCgcT0hQX.99

Im going on what the gills quote on their website. Checked about a month ago and i knew it would be 15 and it said this goes up to 20 on the day for away fans.

Il have another look when i get home

Im going on what the gills quote on their website. Checked about a month ago and i knew it would be 15 and it said this goes up to 20 on the day for away fans.

Il have another look when i get home

Mate just an idea, but why don't you call the gills ticket office in advance, buy your tickets for 15 quid a pop and pick them up on the day of the game...bosh problem solved. next?

Archived