IGNORED

Massive Credit To Jet

BRISTOL86

***WARNING - POSITIVE POST AHEAD***

I just won two tickets to tonight's game courtesy of JET via Twitter.

It must be said, JET's interaction with and generosity towards fans is absolutely top class.

Did you also see last week on Twitter he gave away a pair of his signed boots to the person who got the best GCSE results ! Top Lad..

I heard at the weekend that Via Twitter (I don't use it myself) that JET offered a pair of signed boots to a young follower who gained the best GCSE results.

I think that is a fantastic gesture and great PR for both him and the club, off of his own back, which really sends out a positive message to the scroats youth of today in encouraging them knuckle down in their exams.

Well done JET!

You remind of one of those "One Direction" fans who has an unhealthy obsession.

Not being 12 I wouldn't know how one direction fans act.

I have no 'feelings' either way for Baldock other than the fact I recognise a good striker when I see one! I'd rather have him in our side than Davies and as of 4 games into the season I think you're pretty much the only one with an opinion to the contrary.

Clearly you have some agenda, but if you don't want people to correct the crap you post, don't post stuff that is so easily dispelled as absolute drivel!

Not being 12 I wouldn't know how one direction fans act.

I have no 'feelings' either way for Baldock other than the fact I recognise a good striker when I see one! I'd rather have him in our side than Davies and as of 4 games into the season I think you're pretty much the only one with an opinion to the contrary.

Clearly you have some agenda, but if you don't want people to correct the crap you post, don't post stuff that is so easily dispelled as absolute drivel!

I don't like one direction or their fans !

***WARNING - POSITIVE POST AHEAD***

I just won two tickets to tonight's game courtesy of JET via Twitter.

It must be said, JET's interaction with and generosity towards fans is absolutely top class.

(You need to put your spoilers in the thread subject. Some posters may now inadvertently have a feel-good vibe about tonight....)

He comes across as a top lad off the pitch. Not the show-boating charlie I thought we might be getting. <----- Can be this on the pitch provided we still has an end product.

You remind of one of those "One Direction" fans who has an unhealthy obsession.

Your the one who is attacking Sam wherever you can - this thread is to give kudos to JET but you cannot help yourself from having a totally unrelated dig at Baldock - your obsession with him is getting pretty sad.

Did you also see last week on Twitter he gave away a pair of his signed boots to the person who got the best GCSE results ! Top Lad..

I fought that were a great fing to do and I is dead chuffed to have them boots. Only problem is they are size bloody 15. I tried to play in them in the playground and neerly broke me bleeding neck.

I worked gert ard for them exams - the least city could do is get a player wiv normal size feet to give me there boots.

I have been lucky enough to spend several hours with JET this week on a professional basis, one to one, I've been in contact with him since the day he signed for us, met him several times and spoke on the phone and text him regularly, he's genuinely a very decent bloke, a good laugh, very generous with his tickets and gave me a lot of insight into his time here so far and the rest of the lads, he's very happy here so far and enjoying the city, football and was very clear he was brought here to play that role and if he had been told he had to chase back then his decision might have been different to come here. He said the opportunity to play the free role was the biggest appeal. The guy just wants to do well, he comes across as a very positive bloke, he's sure we will get things going!

I have been lucky enough to spend several hours with JET this week on a professional basis, one to one, I've been in contact with him since the day he signed for us, met him several times and spoke on the phone and text him regularly, he's genuinely a very decent bloke, a good laugh, very generous with his tickets and gave me a lot of insight into his time here so far and the rest of the lads, he's very happy here so far and enjoying the city, football and was very clear he was brought here to play that role and if he had been told he had to chase back then his decision might have been different to come here. He said the opportunity to play the free role was the biggest appeal. The guy just wants to do well, he comes across as a very positive bloke, he's sure we will get things going!

Interesting! He was good tonight took his goal very well and created plenty

Archived