IGNORED

City Vs Palace Match Thread

Robin 101

We should of played him at RB! Still baffled as to why Sky are showing this one sided game.

Baffled? In baffled that you are baffled. Liverpool are the biggest club in the draw so Sky will be getting at least twice the viewing figures they would any other tie. You don't think Sky Sports care about your viewing pleasure do you?

Both teams passing the ball well... We have created the only real chances though and could be a couple up.

Bryan is the best player on the pitch first b half... Good touch, passing and getting into space.

In fact all the youngsters b looking good Bryan, Tied and Williams.

We should of played him at RB! Still baffled as to why Sky are showing this one sided game.

Well, Pool have lost a few against shit sides in recent years... Northampton and Barnsley... Makes sense.

Ibe and Sterling look good, very direct and dangerous on the break. Be tempted to chuck one or both in against United...

Thought Marv Elliott had a good half. Not one stray pass

Yeah to be fair no one has done anything worthy of anything but praise. Hard to believe for a lot on here I know!

On a side note, I think I'm sat behind Wagstaffs family. They're getting awfully excited every time he is involved.

Oh shite, Phillips is on

Archived