IGNORED

Swindon Away Tickets

TV Tom

Haven't been to an away game for years. If results start going our way i wouldn't mind the short trip up the M4 !

Does this sum up why we seem to have such fickle support?

Out of interest what would the reality of results "going our way" need to look like in order for you to attend?

Or maybe the joke is on me and I have missed the irony completely of your post.....

Does this sum up why we seem to have such fickle support?

Out of interest what would the reality of results "going our way" need to look like in order for you to attend?

Or maybe the joke is on me and I have missed the irony completely of your post.....

I'm a season ticket holder mate and have seen City play at swindon more times than you.

100% agree.

Never have a debate with a Swindle fan, all they ever bang on about is their (ill-fated) one season in the Premier League. They should stick to raking the moon out of the pond or building stupid roundabouts... the morons!

You should be careful who you call "morons". These locals were, in fact, smarter than you'd think. According to legend, they'd hidden their stolen swag in the pond at Devizes, and pretended they were fishing for "cheese" (the moon's reflection), in order to fool the cops who'd caught up with them! As soon as the cops disappeared, they fished their booty out of the pond, and went on their way!

Hence the nickname for born and bred Witshiremen: "Moonrakers"!

BTW, lots of "Moonrakers", especially from West Wilts towns (John Atyeo connection), like me, are City fans, so I'd watch what you say on here, if I were you!

25 quid is an absolute rip off. Won't miss this one though, already got me train tickets. Says 25 quid on football ground guide - who do they think they are charging that much for 3rd division football. Stand doesn't even have a roof.

Archived