IGNORED

Legia Warsaw V Steaua Bucharest

Pickle Rick

Couldn't make the City game tonight, so TV alternative required...

With Arsehold and Livershite proving to be one sided games. Thought I'd get on the ol' red button.

The Legia game is worth watching more than any other on TV tonight just because of the fans.

The support and noise is something else. Looks like pretty much every fan is involved with every chant.

The Legia game is worth watching more than any other on TV tonight just because of the fans.

The support and noise is something else. Looks like pretty much every fan is involved with every chant.

My dad went to a Legia game while he was out in Poland with work a couple of years ago and he cant speak too highly of them. He said it was an unbelievable atmosphere and they backed their players from start to finish no matter of any mistakes they happened to make.

He's kept always kept an eye out for them since so their failure to go through was the only negative of an otherwise excellent evening.

My dad went to a Legia game while he was out in Poland with work a couple of years ago and he cant speak too highly of them. He said it was an unbelievable atmosphere and they backed their players from start to finish no matter of any mistakes they happened to make.

He's kept always kept an eye out for them since so their failure to go through was the only negative of an otherwise excellent evening.

My brother in-law went to Legia last Saturday, he is a fan of Lechia Gdansk they beat Legia 1-0. He was obviously not very complimentary about Legia but had a great time none the less!!

Lechia have had a good start to season, hope they can carry it on.

Archived