IGNORED

Wow!

BcfcAllen

Just got back and it was easily the best performance I've see this season, and I think the score line doesn't reflect the overall game, Bryan was fantastic, as was Jet and Elliot, although everyone had a very good game today, I think the fact that palaces 1st shot on target was roughly the 80th minute say a lot about how we controlled the game, a little disappointed we didn't get a clean sheet but there was no way parish was going to save that shot and I am more than happy we won, can't wait for the draw for the next round and hope I can make it as every cup game I've seen we've won

Absolutely superb. Best performance in years.

Some may point to the amount of changes Palace made and their obvious lack of desire for the competition, but we were excellent. Played them off the park.

It would be silly to now expect us to play this well regularly, but it is a sign that we are moving in the right direction. The league is the bread and butter and a we need a win sooner of later, but as SO'D said this was a nice evening for the fans who haven't had a lot to cheer about in recent years.

One thing is for sure, if we play as well as we did tonight next week we will embarrass our friends from north of the river.

Absolutely superb. Best performance in years.

Some may point to the amount of changes Palace made and their obvious lack of desire for the competition, but we were excellent. Played them off the park.

It would be silly to now expect us to play this well regularly, but it is a sign that we are moving in the right direction. The league is the bread and butter and a we need a win sooner of later, but as SO'D said this was a nice evening for the fans who haven't had a lot to cheer about in recent years.

One thing is for sure, if we play as well as we did tonight next week we will embarrass our friends from north of the river.

I am silly

Elliot all day long for MOTM. Well done Reid though. Excellent team performance all round.

For me too. Absolutely Marv's best performance for years. For once, a highly disciplined one too - where he wasn't getting stranded too high up the field and he kept his passing simple and effective.

Joe Bryan would be the other contender in my book. Love how he takes on and beats defenders. Tight ball control - something we have rarely seen in the last few seasons.

I really enjoyed the game a and was well impressed with our performance. but let's be honest, it was place reserves! if we fall to win st Gillingham on Saturday the knives will be back out again!

I assume you think we're going to come up against much better players than Williams, Garvan, Phillips etc in League 1 this season?

• Admin

never heard any booing for any of our players tonight so must be in a very small minority

It was when he came on there was definitely some boos which I got pretty angry about at the time. The lad clearly lacks confidence and running onto the pitch to (a mixture of) boos (and applause) is hardly going to help.

Archived