IGNORED

Skeletor On Ssn

BRISTOL86

Comfortable win tonight but against a very poor Palace 2nd 11. Cant get carried away but a wins a win and it'll do wonders for the confidence. Just need to continue the run at Gills.

Looking at a lot of the names in the Palace side I would have thought they would be high L1/ championship standard but I wasn't impressed with Palace at all. Maybe we were just too good!

Comfortable win tonight but against a very poor Palace 2nd 11. Cant get carried away but a wins a win and it'll do wonders for the confidence. Just need to continue the run at Gills.

Thing is, yes this was their 2nd 11, but 7 of them were on the bench last week v Stoke, and 8 of them were in the squad for their first match v Spurs.

Garvan, Dobbie & Wilbraham all started v Spurs, with Williams & Phillips both coming on.

Garvan, Phillips & Williams also all came on v Stoke.

So basically, they didn't exactly put out a youth team - this is their back-up players in the Prem. Any injuries or suspensions and one of that lot come in - they will struggle big time. Poor, poor squad and a manager who's only won 1 league game in the last 12.

He was very lucky to get them promoted last year. Freedman had won 8 games out of 14 at the start of the season. Hollowhead only won 11 in the remaining 32!!

Hopefully he'll be sacked soon.

Thing is, yes this was their 2nd 11, but 7 of them were on the bench last week v Stoke, and 8 of them were in the squad for their first match v Spurs.

Garvan, Dobbie & Wilbraham all started v Spurs, with Williams & Phillips both coming on.

Garvan, Phillips & Williams also all came on v Stoke.

So basically, they didn't exactly put out a youth team - this is their back-up players in the Prem. Any injuries or suspensions and one of that lot come in - they will struggle big time. Poor, poor squad and a manager who's only won 1 league game in the last 12.

He was very lucky to get them promoted last year. Freedman had won 8 games out of 14 at the start of the season. Hollowhead only won 11 in the remaining 32!!

Hopefully he'll be sacked soon.

Hopefully he won't !

I can't stand palace and their fans, would like nothing more than for them to go down with the least amount of points ever!!

First team or not, like some have said, these are still premiership players albeit back up.

If that's the players they are relying on in the event of suspensions and injuries, they are well and truelly f*cked this year and I'm going to enjoy watching it - they didn't deserve promotion and have no depth to help them stay up in the Premiership

Near the end Hollowhead made a sub and there were at least 4 players stood on the pitch with their arms outstreched obviously with no idea what the plan was.

Reminded me alot of the Watford home game last season only this time, they only got the ball when we didn't want to force them to loose it.

There was 0 ball retention and limited threat going forward - Garvan's goal was merely the sign of a competent professional player, which we all know he is following his time at Ipswich.

They tried to get players booked from the start, tried to win cheap free-kicks and looked classless.

JET walking 3 players into the corner and then leaving them in there while he enter the box was great to watch too.

Archived