IGNORED

#freekagawa

TheCulturalBomb

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/dortmund-fans-launch-free-shinji-kagawa-campaign-161520400.html

This probably won't get any replies but I find it astounding that the Bundesliga player of the year 2011-2012 and the Dortmund player of the year 2 years running is behind Giggs in the playing order at United atm. For me easily one of the most enjoyable players I have seen playing, and now he struggles to even get a couple of minutes a game. Has the ability to be the best attacking midfielder in the EPL. Not an understatement.

It's interesting that players want to waste their time in the reserves at these big clubs.

There was an conversation on the radio yesterday about Nick Powell ex Crewe, not able to get any game time.

There's talk about him being loaned out.. but I wonder if he's regretting making the move?

It's interesting that players want to waste their time in the reserves at these big clubs.

There was an conversation on the radio yesterday about Nick Powell ex Crewe, not able to get any game time.

There's talk about him being loaned out.. but I wonder if he's regretting making the move?

Heard that conversation on 5 live, funny part was mike phelan was chatting about him and didn't know if he got injured last year or not. Seeing as phelan was coach at utd thought he might know if he was injured or not.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/dortmund-fans-launch-free-shinji-kagawa-campaign-161520400.html

This probably won't get any replies but I find it astounding that the Bundesliga player of the year 2011-2012 and the Dortmund player of the year 2 years running is behind Giggs in the playing order at United atm. For me easily one of the most enjoyable players I have seen playing, and now he struggles to even get a couple of minutes a game. Has the ability to be the best attacking midfielder in the EPL. Not an understatement.

Were only two games in.

Great player, doesn't seem to fit into Man utds system though.

On the contrary he does fit into the system. The system of having a token Asian player in their ranks to boost shirt sales in the most populas areas of the world. It's not about his ability it's about the shirt sales and globalisation of the brand.

Archived