IGNORED

Rovers - Unsold Season Tickets

BCFChris

Anyone know when these will be available to purchase online? I have a number of friends from work that would like a couple, but want to be sat together. Even though the deadline for season ticket holders ended at 5pm today, they do not seem to have been released.

A fair few EE season ticket holders did not think the stand would be open for this game and have purchased tickets in other stands when tickets were first released, so there should be room in the EE for general sale

I know plenty that have taken up seats elsewhere. If when the match comes around there are loads of empty seats in the ee those who couldn't get a ticketin there certainly won't be a happy bunch!

A fair few EE season ticket holders did not think the stand would be open for this game and have purchased tickets in other stands when tickets were first released, so there should be room in the EE for general sale

Please don't take this the wrong way but surely if you had an EE ST and had got a ticket somewhere else you would then get your EE ticket instead and return or sell on your 'other' ticket? (I know it's been a 'mare for everybody).

The club have already said that there'll be no EE tickets on general sale. (I bet they pass the extras to the Sags!)

Please don't take this the wrong way but surely if you had an EE ST and had got a ticket somewhere else you would then get your EE ticket instead and return or sell on your 'other' ticket? (I know it's been a 'mare for everybody).

The club have already said that there'll be no EE tickets on general sale. (I bet they pass the extras to the Sags!)

I waited and I have my EE ticket.

I can't speak for the others but I do know many EE season ticket holders have got tickets in other stands and not sure if they will do what you suggest but with no general sale it could look empty in the city side of the EE and it could leave some fans wanting tickets disappointed.

But I get what you are saying.

We announced EE would be open before tickets went on sale?

The take up % in EE had been big, despite the issues we've had (no online sales, etc). They won't go on general sale.

Adam

The take up % in EE had been big, despite the issues we've had (no online sales, etc). They won't go on general sale.

Adam

Why will they not go on general sale? Surely if just 10 tickets could be sold for there then they should.

Adam

Not everyone visits forums or websites and thought the stand would be shut going by Louis Carey's testimonial and they went off and got tickets in other stands

No general sale, city's loss, fans disappointment, but not sure why the club is still so worried about the EE??,, fans are sending one chap down to get 20 tickets in one name then giving them out to their mates for every stand, my EE ticket is not even in my name, defeats the object of no general sale,, I may buy mine in my name yet and sell it :whistle:

Why will they not go on general sale? Surely if just 10 tickets could be sold for there then they should.

Because they are held until the day before the game for EE season ticket holders.

Yet again.. It is simple... If you want to guarantee your seat, get a season ticket. If you don't, you can't start complaining about the sales procedure.

Some Rovers fans reckon they have tickets in the city end!!

Will be interesting to see what happens if they score!! I imagine they will get the Leeds treatment + a bit!

They have a inability to keep their mouths shut so doubt they would risk it, the tunnel goes directly into the away end anyways.

Just something to think about but at the mersyside derby it is very common for Liverpool and Everton fans to mix and to actually sit next to each other at the matches. Does that mean the Bristol derby is more heated and volatile than the mersyside derby?

Some Rovers fans reckon they have tickets in the city end!!

Will be interesting to see what happens if they score!! I imagine they will get the Leeds treatment + a bit!

Also speaking to gas head last week who said quite a few went to Newport using fake tickets himself included. He also said they intend on doing this for our game if they can't get tickets.

Also speaking to gas head last week who said quite a few went to Newport using fake tickets himself included. He also said they intend on doing this for our game if they can't get tickets.

They are bar scanned so can't see him getting in with a fake.

They have a inability to keep their mouths shut so doubt they would risk it, the tunnel goes directly into the away end anyways.

Just something to think about but at the mersyside derby it is very common for Liverpool and Everton fans to mix and to actually sit next to each other at the matches. Does that mean the Bristol derby is more heated and volatile than the mersyside derby?

It means there are more idiots in Bristol on both sides I should think.

Adam

If only season ticket holders are allowed in and their unsold places are not available its hardly open. That's one closed shop and taking away what the stand should be about.

Adam B I have three Eastend season tickets. My friend can add to that number. We will not use them all for this game. One of the clubs core activities is selling tickets. There are some to see sell.

lost faith that you lot are competent.

Absolutely Cowshed.

Adam - these were your tweets last Wednesday :

1. @AdamBakerBCFC @Kev_a_Smith Will there be general sale tickets available in the Eastend?

2. @tshors @Kev_a_Smith no, not initially. Depends if all season tickets in there purchase.

3. @AdamBakerBCFC @Kev_a_Smith so if some seats aren't purchased, they will go on general sale?

4. @tshors @Kev_a_Smith likely most will be sold, but if not they'll go general sale.

So, you publicly announced that any unsold EE Season Tickets would be made available for general sale, and now you are reneging on that public promise.

Why are the club not treating the available seats in that part of the ground like all other available seats in all other parts of the ground.

You will be privy to the sales so far, so it would be interesting to understand how many ST holders have taken up their seat on the EE. I know of more than a dozen and probably a lot more.

Why are these seats NOT being made available? I simply do not understand. Can you please do us the honour of a full and honest explanation.

Why are available seats not being made available for sale??

Even if it is only 20 or 30, that's still unsold seats that you've just decided to write off. Why?? Please answer honestly.

my son has a season ticket in the east end, due to the nature of the game and the fact its mid week i will not be taking him. it seems madness that another City fan cant take up this seat in a general sale. very unlikely i know but does anyone know if i can purchase an adult ticket on a childs season ticket for the east end?

I've tweeted Adam Baker and asked him to come on here to answer my questions above.

The stance the club is taking on this is completely baffling and I'd like to know exactly why they have adopted this stance. There is no explanation or legitimate reason why the club should choose not to sell available seats.

Archived