IGNORED

Todays Team ?

westonred

With Injuries SOD will have to reshuffle again my guess is he will go with something like this if Williams and Brian are out

Fielding

Flint Fontaine Shorey

Moloney Cunningham

Wagstaff Reid Elliott

Jet

Baldock

I'd be amazed if he changed the shape of the team and played Shorey out of position, just to shoe horn him into the side.

Seems like Bryan is the biggest doubt.

If Williams is fit, then push Cunningham forward and put Shorey in at left back - keeps most of the team from the Palace game giving some continuity and also keeps the balance.

We're already questioning Cunningham's quality as a left back and now we're going to use him as a winger?!

He's a more than competent left back, just going through a rocky patch at the moment.

He's very good going forward, can cross the ball and take the ball past players.

Who mentioned winger ? Bryan played wide because the Palace full back was crap and he had the beating of him, that won't happen every game.

Ok midfielder!

Perhaps I'm just old fashioned, I just like seeing a player play in one position :laugh:

For the record I do actually rate Cunningham highly. Good to have Shorey here for competition though and to give us another option.

Archived