IGNORED

Radio Bristol / Gaga

Aizoon

Just turned on the radio for the football and got the most idiotic babble you can imagine. What am I tuned to, I thought? Of course it was a preview of Radio Bristol's midweek drivel. Does anyone actually listen to this carp?

I really fail to understand why people moan about whst is on radio and/or TV. Just turn it off, you've a choice

Just turned on the radio for the football and got the most idiotic babble you can imagine. What am I tuned to, I thought? Of course it was a preview of Radio Bristol's midweek drivel. Does anyone actually listen to this carp?

You must be listening to the drival coming out of the allotment.

I do and with pleasure. It is value for money. All those people that listen to Radio 3, where else would they get that? Radio 4 is excellent as is 5 live.

It is worth the television just for BBC 4 alone.

I agree, it's still much better than the commercial alternative. However, if people pay for it, they are entitled to an opinion on it, good or bad.

For someone my age it could do with a Radio 1 and a half. Radio 1 completely unlistenable, Radio 2 okay, sometimes a bit too much brass band for my liking.

I agree, it's still much better than the commercial alternative. However, if people pay for it, they are entitled to an opinion on it, good or bad.

For someone my age it could do with a Radio 1 and a half. Radio 1 completely unlistenable, Radio 2 okay, sometimes a bit too much brass band for my liking.

Go digital. 6 music sounds like your thing

Archived