IGNORED

Can Someone Please Explain To Me...

BUTOR

If you type crystal palace fans v tottenham into google images you'll see palace fans have embraced the skeletor tag themselves with a gert big flag right in the middle of their home end. I'd put it up myself but got just got one of those smart phone jobs so gawd knows how that works.

Trying to think of other sag mysteries now..

Why do they play in a rugby kit? why do they park away fans in a tent? why do they sing about a local prostitute? Why do they take such pride in being such a weird little club?

I'm beginning to find them more anthropologically fascinating than anything else. Want to poke them with a stick or something, see if they move..

If you type crystal palace fans v tottenham into google images you'll see palace fans have embraced the skeletor tag themselves with a gert big flag right in the middle of their home end. I'd put it up myself but got just got one of those smart phone jobs so gawd knows how that works.

Trying to think of other sag mysteries now..

Why do they play in a rugby kit? why do they park away fans in a tent? why do they sing about a local prostitute? Why do they take such pride in being such a weird little club?

I'm beginning to find them more anthropologically fascinating than anything else. Want to poke them with a stick or something, see if they move..

Actually they've used the face of the puppet from the 'saw' films, there's a thing saying 'let the games begin' with it

Archived