IGNORED

Gas Predictions

Aizoon

Gas Predictions  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would hate to predict the outcome of this or any other derby game. I think alot will depend on how strong the officials are. If they are decent and stop Rovers trying to spoil the game, then we should have too much quality for them, however, if the officials let them get away with a few heavy challenges early on, then there is the chance that they could break up or game too much and then we could be in all sorts of trouble!

Someone has the Gas to win by two clear goals? Have pigs been sighted warming up at Lulsgste?

That must have been Gasincider. He was telling me that the last time we played Rovers, they beat us 7-0. They haven't lost to us for 137 games and the last time we beat them we played in blue and were based in Oxford.

I'm sure all that must be true. He wouldn't say it otherwise....

I was going to vote for the joint pie protest but it became utterly unrealistic when you put it down for the 73rd minute! If it was going to happen, it would happen early first half as rovers fans will have left the ground by the 73rd minute. There's only so many goals you can watch your team conceed before enough is enough and its time for an early exit!

I was going to vote for the joint pie protest but it became utterly unrealistic when you put it down for the 73rd minute! If it was going to happen, it would happen early first half as rovers fans will have left the ground by the 73rd minute. There's only so many goals you can watch your team conceed before enough is enough and its time for an early exit!

Yes, but it'll take the Sags longer than that to find the exits...

Archived