IGNORED

No Elliott

nickolas

Just seen that Marv wont play Wednesday. Thats a shame, thought we might have had him and he could go off for International Duty afterwards.

What i really dont want to see now is Killa promoted to even the bench. With the prospect of a physical game we've now lost our only real tackler in Elliott.

Hopefully whoever replaces Marv can put some physical presence in the middle to make up for it.

Just seen that Marv wont play Wednesday. Thats a shame, thought we might have had him and he could go off for International Duty afterwards.

What i really dont want to see now is Killa promoted to even the bench. With the prospect of a physical game we've now lost our only real tackler in Elliott.

Hopefully whoever replaces Marv can put some physical presence in the middle to make up for it.

MArv's played well as of late, but we can ask pack to fill in that role

Really strange, thought he was joining up with Jamaica on Thursday?

Marv. was interviewed by RB after the Gillingham game and the conversation moved on to the Rovers game.

No indication from Marv. at all that he wouldn't be involved, the interviewer certainly thought he'd be available to play and Marv. never said otherwise.

Big miss for City, we know Rovers will be physical and we need to hold our own, even win, the midfield battles before we can show our superior football.

Although marv has done OK so far this season, hopefully this means winter can get a chance in his best position, dcm. Looked quality in the first couple of games, class above marv with the ball in my opinion, he's also strong and not afraid to put his foot in. Would have him and pack instead of marv and Kilkenny in the league anyway, we need to give the young lads a chance its them we will progress with.

With him, Cunningham and Burns all missing now we do look very short of numbers even with O'Connor signing today.

If Kilkenny is injured and Bryan remains unfit (alongside Kelly, Pearson, Taylor and Carey) we must be struggling to name 7 subs, I think.

I'm sure SO'D will be looking for excuses not to play his key players, wouldn't be surprised if Baldock suddenly goes down with some strain in training. He must be dreading someone like Baldock or Jet getting injured in that game. Let's face it, Rovers will whack them both early on to try and nullify their threat. I remember when Peacock used to play against them, he was always out injured for several weeks after the match having had a good kicking. Wouldn't be surprised to see Harewood playing up front.

With him, Cunningham and Burns all missing now we do look very short of numbers even with O'Connor signing today.

If Kilkenny is injured and Bryan remains unfit (alongside Kelly, Pearson, Taylor and Carey) we must be struggling to name 7 subs, I think.

True that, what about some of the other young guns, ajala etc? He got rave reviews on loan at the wombles last season!

Archived