IGNORED

Lets Make A Real Effort In Ee

Hartcliffe red

My mate seems to think we've only sold 600 odd in the EE.. Few more than that, surely?

Well there was about 300 odd in there, probably less, against Palace and the EE still outsung the 650 travelling Palace fans and were loud and clear to the other stands. As stated above, the ee seem to have some of the loudest voices going, I remember last season when the ee was crammed in the corner because of almost 3000 Leeds, we were able to boo down their anthem MOT without a problem, same will HAVE to be done with that dreadful Goodnight Irene!

Please please please don't over do it, try and let the "natural" atmosphere take over. Not drumming every 5 seconds.

Thank you

I agree, the drums are great but for derbies not needed. They will work with the all hate gas scum song and the others to that tune, but be careful how much you are drumming for what will be a bloody fantastic ee atmosphere!

Don't forget to do the loudest drum roll ever when the start singing that Irene dirge before the game,and everyone else bang their seats with gusto.If we start singing **** off Irene at the same time it will come over on the TV as the same song,let them finish first then launch into **** off Irene.

I don't quite understand the objection.

All ST holders in the EE were able to buy a ticket there. The restriction is that they won't sell to non-season ticket holders and its obvious why that is, isn't it? I know there are plenty of genuine fans that don't have ST's and want to be in the EE to create a good atmosphere. But at the same time we all know there are loads of 'knob heads' who will be attracted to this game purely to be a bit larey and cause trouble. The EE is where they'd want to be to do this.

I know it's frustrating when genuine fans can't sit where they want to support their team. But for all the silly and illogical decisions the club do make from time to time, this one does make sense to me.

I don't quite understand the objection.

All ST holders in the EE were able to buy a ticket there. The restriction is that they won't sell to non-season ticket holders and its obvious why that is, isn't it? I know there are plenty of genuine fans that don't have ST's and want to be in the EE to create a good atmosphere. But at the same time we all know there are loads of 'knob heads' who will be attracted to this game purely to be a bit larey and cause trouble. The EE is where they'd want to be to do this.

I know it's frustrating when genuine fans can't sit where they want to support their team. But for all the silly and illogical decisions the club do make from time to time, this one does make sense to me.

I have been in tbe stand for fuve years and dont know there are loads out for trouble. there has been no trouble.

in any case they have given rovers 2400 + to sell to their knobheads and despite one of the biggest bits of segregation in the UK in a stand city fans numvers will be down.

city could have sold to fans with purchasing history. at point tbey were going sell spares but can try even be arsed now to explain why not. treating fans like mugs for years.

I have been in tbe stand for fuve years and dont know there are loads out for trouble. there has been no trouble.

in any case they have given rovers 2400 + to sell to their knobheads and despite one of the biggest bits of segregation in the UK in a stand city fans numvers will be down.

city could have sold to fans with purchasing history. at point tbey were going sell spares but can try even be arsed now to explain why not. treating fans like mugs for years.

Treating fans like mugs seems a bit OTT but I understand you're frustration. I'm not talking about there being regular trouble innthe EE, I'm talking about potential trouble for this particular game. It would be naive not to know that there are loads of sumbags who aren't really fans of either side who would love to be in the EE for this game, purely to be a bit larey and cause trouble. In that regard this decision does make sense.

However, I think your suggestion of also selling to people with a solid purchasing history (if that exists anymore now they've changed the ticketing system?!) would have been a good compromise. I also sympathise with your argument re the 'one mile wide segregation', but as for Rovers, I'm sure nearly all of their tickets were sold to ST holders thus helping to keep away 'the knobheads' from their fan base.

yea man we will get there cant wait

Out of curiosity, is it your first derby?

If so, take in the advice of others and don't bang for the sake of it. The atmosphere and occasion will be vociferous and intense naturally without the need of a constant bang.

That's not a dig as sometimes the drum can motivate fans to pick up the atmosphere. This sort of game won't.

• Admin

Out of curiosity, is it your first derby?

If so, take in the advice of others and don't bang for the sake of it. The atmosphere and occasion will be vociferous and intense naturally without the need of a constant bang.

That's not a dig as sometimes the drum can motivate fans to pick up the atmosphere. This sort of game won't.

Agreed - a drum can create and kill and atmosphere.

Tonight probably won't be needed - but if the ground goes quite that is your only cue to start.

Don't forget to do the loudest drum roll ever when the start singing that Irene dirge before the game,and everyone else bang their seats with gusto.If we start singing **** off Irene at the same time it will come over on the TV as the same song,let them finish first then launch into **** off Irene.

Agreed.

But when the whole ground was singing **** off Irene after the Donawa goal apparently RB reported it as being fantastic support from the gas fans. :doh:

Archived