IGNORED

A Saudi Prince Puts His Money Into...

RedM

Where do these Saudi's & Russians get their riches from ? I'm sure it's all strictly legal, none of it's laundered and the FA have done a thorough fit & proper person test.

Back in the day, God, Jehovah & Allah (aliases for the same guy really) asked the people of Riyadh and Bristol whether they wanted their land to produce oil or cider. The Bristolians had the first choice. The rest is history.

By the way, I wonder whether Sheff Utd will have to play in green shirts?

Back in the day, God, Jehovah & Allah (aliases for the same guy really) asked the people of Riyadh and Bristol whether they wanted their land to produce oil or cider. The Bristolians had the first choice. The rest is history.

By the way, I wonder whether Sheff Utd will have to play in green shirts?

The real truth is even funnier or, at least, more ironic. After WWI, the Allies had to keep their promises to the Arabs who'd rebelled against the Turks (Lawrence of Arabia and all that). They weren't going to give up the rich lands of Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan, and they certainly weren't going to give up Iran with its oil. So they gave the Arabs nearly a million square miles of howling desert.

That's now Saudi Arabia, with the biggest oil reserves in the world. Karma or what? Or maybe Kismet ;)

It's all going to end in tears...................and I can't wait :-)

There's only, what, 18 positions available in the Premier - everyone can't be in there, so it won't be long before all these sugar daddies get bored.

The way I see it, these rich people are the richest of the lot, so if they up sticks, there will be no one left to bail out the football clubs.......can't wait for that day to happen and then we may some normality return.

It's all going to end in tears...................and I can't wait :-)

There's only, what, 18 positions available in the Premier - everyone can't be in there, so it won't be long before all these sugar daddies get bored.

The way I see it, these rich people are the richest of the lot, so if they up sticks, there will be no one left to bail out the football clubs.......can't wait for that day to happen and then we may some normality return.

It's only a matter of time before Premier League 2 is formed.

Eventually we will see two separate Leagues, one for the 'haves' and one for the 'have nots'.

It's only a matter of time before Premier League 2 is formed.

Eventually we will see two separate Leagues, one for the 'haves' and one for the 'have nots'.

I can see a Premier League 2 in the pipeline, but it still doesn't explain who is going to rescue the billionaires who get bored.

I can't wait for the day when oil is no longer a commodity, and we rely on water for petrol - hahahaha - they'll all be screwed then. I just hope it's the British who have patent rights :-)

I can see a Premier League 2 in the pipeline, but it still doesn't explain who is going to rescue the billionaires who get bored.

I can't wait for the day when oil is no longer a commodity, and we rely on water for petrol - hahahaha - they'll all be screwed then. I just hope it's the British who have patent rights :-)

Knowing our luck they'll find a way to run motors with sand.

The way i see it is these rich owners buy a club,the best players available and develop the facilities of "their" club.

Sooner or later all the costs and the stakes mount higher and higher so that these guys are paying out more and more to fuel their egos.At any given moment these astronomical costs ,for which they alone are responsible ,are going to mean that we will have casualties.

That ,my friends ,is judgment day and iam sure we will all feel very sorry for them as their weatlh disappears down the toilet.

Can't wait.

Football for the people .We want our clubs back.

Archived