IGNORED

May The Best Team Win

Former Pirate

Evening people,

Just to say I hope tomorrow evening is a good game, and that we both show the wider public just what a proper derby is like.

Hopefully it's a bloody good game, there are no injuries, no crowd trouble and the best team in blue win.

All the best.

Well said, apart from the blue bit, if your attending heres hoping to a trouble free visit to azteca gate, oh and bye the way...

.......Do dyslexic donkeys ever talk to hoghedges ?

Evening people,

Just to say I hope tomorrow evening is a good game, and that we both show the wider public just what a proper derby is like.

Hopefully it's a bloody good game, there are no injuries, no crowd trouble and the best team in blue win.

All the best.

See yas tomorrow Fordingbridge. Here's hoping for a mega atmosphere!

Hope you can handle being thrashed many goals to nil, live on TV!

Sadly as an exiled Gashead with a job in Fareham I had no hope of getting a ticket so Sky and a beer cider it is for me. Followed by a few more if we do get embarrassed!

I think it'll be a decent game though - the last three between us have been utter garbage (Rickie's goal excepted) so we must be due one.

You've been away too long so I corrected it for you.

Evening people,

All the best.

Fair play FP, you were doing so well until the 'blue' bit.

I hope it isn't too painful for you, painful but not too painful, just the 3 or 4 eh!

Sadly as an exiled Gashead with a job in Fareham I had no hope of getting a ticket so Sky and a beer it is for me. Followed by a few more if we do get embarrassed!

I think it'll be a decent game though - the last three between us have been utter garbage (Rickie's goal excepted) so we must be due one.

Yet another ardent Roovers fan who doesn't attend games.

Plastic

Evening people,

All the best.

Oh god, we've got a Gashead in Fordingbridge? I'm gong to have to sell up

Evening people,

All the best.

LOOKS like you will be having a bad day then, as none of those things will happen :laughcont:

Archived