IGNORED

Lee Johnson

BRISTOL86

Seems there is a clamp down on the managers at the moment. They said on the radio earlier that Holloway decided not to appeal after his comments made after the Spurs match a couple of weeks ago, he has been fined £18,000 and has a 2 match touch line ban. Billy Davies I think they said also has been charged after comments he recently made.

As a manager, you are allowed to say the ref made a mistake, but not that he was biased, an idiot, not fit to officiate etc etc. Holllowhead had the book thrown at him because he stormed into the ref's changing room ranting and raving.

A wise manager would say "in my opinion the ref made an honest mistake"and then calmly present compelling evidence and ask the FA to look into it. You won't get the score changed retrospectively, but you'll have got your point over effectively.

As a manager, you are allowed to say the ref made a mistake, but not that he was biased, an idiot, not fit to officiate etc etc. Holllowhead had the book thrown at him because he stormed into the ref's changing room ranting and raving.

A wise manager would say "in my opinion the ref made an honest mistake"and then calmly present compelling evidence and ask the FA to look into it. You won't get the score changed retrospectively, but you'll have got your point over effectively.

Yeh, but all that stress is still bottled up inside you.

Archived