IGNORED

Scum Starting On The Ball Boys

No defence for storming towards the away fans, that's clearly inciting trouble. Gas stood up to it admirably, twitter full of fans of other teams saying how embarrassing that was for City.

Absolutely no defence.

I found it amusing when a few of your pikey looking kids tried to charge across the bottom of the Eastend but only after a sh1t load of Riot Police positioned themselves in the way.

Was sat in e block Williams, must admit I'm bloody proud of our fans tonight, prior to the game was out by the park Everytime a slag walked past it was very panto like.

About ten mins into the game I saw loads of rovers enter the away end and then proceeded to try and storm the Williams. This obviously caused a reaction especially as coins and bottles were thrown. Even a frozen bottle of water was thrown over.

When rovers scored a few of their fans entered the pitch and was allowed to without being challenged and then jumped back in the away end.

At the end of the game it felt like the pitch invasion was more of a celebration.

Archived