IGNORED

Absolutely Disgusting!

BS34Red

Racist tweet a disgrace and quite a few gas have also reported the idiot who tweeted it ... As for the rests ... Just the normal derby day antics ... Shouldn't detract from a good game with positives for both teams .. Bryan looks some player but we weren't too far behind

Despite the fact you were wummming before the game your comment is refreshingly free from the hysteria we are seeing elsewhere this evening. Fair play.

It's football (a bristol derby for that matter), unfortunately, these sorts of things happen. And as you should know as a city fan, if the police want to come mob handed and swing the battens about, they will! Sad, but true. As said before, try the family stand and I hope the little 'ens enjoyed their selves regardless ofvthe ever more recurring police bullsh*t.

It's football (a bristol derby for that matter), unfortunately, these sorts of things happen. And as you should know as a city fan, if the police want to come mob handed and swing the battens about, they will! Sad, but true. As said before, try the family stand and I hope the little 'ens enjoyed their selves regardless ofvthe ever more recurring police bullsh*t.

Well said, but people will accuse you of being 'political'. I said much the same thing before the game.

So people whinge about trouble at the game, then whinge about the police reaction to it.

People whinge about the cost of policing to the club but in reality can you imagine how many police it would take to deal with every incident then and there with 18,000 fans? The reality is that many people will get an early knock on the door and even then people will whinge if the police dare to ask for help in identifying the trouble makers.

Now that's what you call a lose/lose situation.

So people whinge about trouble at the game, then whinge about the police reaction to it.

People whinge about the cost of policing to the club but in reality can you imagine how many police it would take to deal with every incident then and there with 18,000 fans? The reality is that many people will get an early knock on the door and even then people will whinge if the police dare to ask for help in identifying the trouble makers.

Now that's what you call a lose/lose situation.

Personally I feel charging at fans with shields and battons and horses and dogs on one of the major routes put of the stadium was very poorly thought out. Very poorly. If it wasn't for the kindness of many City fans my children could have been seriously hurt.

Went to the game with my two children, they loved the experience of their first Bristol derby, we sat in Williams E block, during the games many times objects were thrown from the away end which landed close to me. Each time I reported this to a steward and he just shrugged his shoulders. Rovers fans were allowed to get away with everything.

Following the end of the game I stayed in for a little. I walked out towards winterstoke road to be faced with being charged byhorses and ppolice and their shields. My child was pushed around like a rag doll. I would like to thank the city fans who formed a circle around my children to protect them as the police pushed me away from them and separating me from them.

My blood is boiling right now and Dave l I expect answers and an apology, my children are extremely scared right now.

I'm struggling to understand why DaveL should apologise for Rovers fans throwing objects and the police horses charging you.

• Admin

Also heard a fan punched a police officer in the face at half time, breaking his nose. Is this true?

I heard from a PCSO that 3 officers were injured with one being knocked out.

After reviewing CCTV, get all the nutters from both sides and lock them in a great big room together. Don't let them out until the fighting stops or they agree they are best of friends.

...and agree to contribute to the inevitable fine levied on the club by the FA.

In the stadium had no problems children loved every minute of it, the stuff I'm annoyed about in the stadium is the clear throwing of objects into the Williams and the refusal by the stewards to do anything about it, I could even pick out the culprits but they wasn't interested at all.

My major problem is after the game where the tactics deployed by the police could have ment their actions could have created a bigger problem than the original problem.

The policing is one thing, though people acting like ********* doesn't help, but I don't know what you would expect the stewards to do about Gas morons throwing coins and lighters at little kids? The only thing that can do done (and I hope is) is that the police can film them doing it, go to Rovers and say "we need your help identifying these people" and then charge them. During the game if a load of stewards or police had waded into them it would only have ended badly

• Admin

Oh my gosh - so hard. Just grow up and behave. Bath Bristol Gloucester Exeter rugby .. no trouble. Probably because the fans aren't NEETS.

That is clearly not true, have seen trouble between Glos and Bath fans many times in bars around the ground and on trains home - just isn't big news to anyone, and doesn't sell papers

Bristol are so low nobody cares about them and Exeter are a new breed

Keep burying your head in the sand

That is clearly not true, have seen trouble between Glos and Bath fans many times in bars around the ground and on trains home - just isn't big news to anyone, and doesn't sell papers

Bristol are so low nobody cares about them and Exeter are a new breed

Keep burying your head in the sand

Seen the trouble on trains regarding Glos rugby fans before.. They have even started on us because we are football fans (their words) and we just stood there waiting to get home from a game!

Archived