IGNORED

Elliot Parish

Red Ferret

Looked calm and assured tonight, especially with his distribution of the ball out to the back line. Kicking was good too

Thought a second competitive game in a hostile atmosphere for a young goalkeeper might have overwhelmed him a bit but he coped very well

Reckon SOD might think of starting him in the league soon?

Looked calm and assured tonight, especially with his distribution of the ball out to the back line. Kicking was good too

Thought a second competitive game in a hostile atmosphere for a young goalkeeper might have overwhelmed him a bit but he coped very well

Reckon SOD might think of starting him in the league soon?

Looks capable but actually thought his kicking let him down 2nd half. Overall pleased with him, a worthy contender for the shirt.

To me he looked like a goalkeeper rather than someone who has just gone in goal. I'm sure Fielding will come good but that's the impression he gives. Not sure if he will get his place back very easily though. Competition is good, but we need to also have a settled side.

Looks capable but actually thought his kicking let him down 2nd half. Overall pleased with him, a worthy contender for the shirt.

Agree. His kicking second half wasn't the best, but overall he was very good tonight.

I'm sure Fielding will come good but he has been all over the place at times. Mind you his save at MK from the free kick at the end was different class.

He looked good.His positioning was 1st class, always front and centre to any shot.Has potential for sure.

Absolutely so.

Kicking slightly off at times but I've been very impressed in both cup games.

Didn't spill any of their shots last night and at 6ft 2 he has one obvious advantage over Fielding.

I thought his handling was decent. He didn't spill anything that came his way and his positioning was sound. He had one scary moment from a short backpass but that wasn't really his fault and he dealt with it accordingly. I also thought the Rovers keeper had a good game whilst on the subject of keepers...then he needed too I guess. ;)

. I also thought the Rovers keeper had a good game whilst on the subject of keepers...then he needed too I guess. ;)

But didn't he ever lose it, he went mental at his players, was it after Reid hit the crossbar? Luckily his player was already half way down the pitch or I'm sure they would have come to blows. Passion and right he should hand out a rollicking, but I thought he was going to explode. He was well and truly rattled, shame we didn't notice and exploit this.

Yeah, he seems a very cool character. No flustering at all. Not a bad starting point for a young goalie

At times last night he looked almost too cool, but overall I thought he did really well, made a couple of good saves and like others have said, didn't appear flustered by the atmosphere at all.

Archived