IGNORED

Sean O'Driscoll Post-Match Interview

hippy273

Palace game actually meant something in the grand scheme things.

Tonight's game was so important that the Beeb haven't even bother to write a match report!

Sorry didn't realise the Beeb had a monopoly over the impact of a result. Not important enough for Beeb to report, but important enough for sky to broadcast live, which incidentally sky did not deem the palace game important enough to.

Cannot understand the point which you are trying to make.

Ridiculous reaction to the pitch invasion. You see it at every club outside the top 4 when their is a good cup win, promotion etc. I really don't see the problem. What was different to the palace pitch invasion?

Are you being serious?

One was a celebration, the other was incitement.

There is running on the pitch and there is tearing up advertising hoardings and running directly in front of the away d.

Do you seriously think thy are comparable?

Sorry didn't realise the Beeb had a monopoly over the impact of a result. Not important enough for Beeb to report, but important enough for sky to broadcast live, which incidentally sky did not deem the palace game important enough to.

Cannot understand the point which you are trying to make.

Obvious point no?

In the grand scheme of things this was a victory in the 1st round of a #### trophy nobody gives a toss about.

Obvious point no?

In the grand scheme of things this was a victory in the 1st round of a #### trophy nobody gives a toss about.

Whereas the coca-cola/league/carling/capital one cup is far more glamourous!

In the grand scheme of things this was our first competitive game against a local rival in 7 years which, incidentally, came in exactly the same trophy.

So tinpot 17,888 turned out to it and the sky cameras turned up.

Whereas the coca-cola/league/carling/capital one cup is far more glamourous!

In the grand scheme of things this was our first competitive game against a local rival in 7 years which, incidentally, came in exactly the same trophy.

So tinpot 17,888 turned out to it and the sky cameras turned up.

The league cup is more glamorous then this crap yes.

Its a first competitive game against a team that is hardly rivals now are they??

They have been in the basement league for how long????

No doubt be in there for a lot longer.

They are meaningless, and people that think this is oh so important are the heathens that i dont care for.

Move on from them. FFS

The league cup is more glamorous then this crap yes.

Its a first competitive game against a team that is hardly rivals now are they??

They have been in the basement league for how long????

No doubt be in there for a lot longer.

They are meaningless, and people that think this is oh so important are the heathens that i dont care for.

Move on from them. FFS

We are now only divided by one league... The same divide as millwall v west ham/ chelsea. More then Soton v Pompey. Wonder if those ties have less vitriol...

Are you being serious?

One was a celebration, the other was incitement.

There is running on the pitch and there is tearing up advertising hoardings and running directly in front of the away d.

Do you seriously think thy are comparable?

Last night was a celebration.

What about every other pitch invasion over the last 5 years?

Or at every club outside the top half of prem after a good cup victory etc?

Stop making a mountain out of molehill, and deterring from the fact it is an overreaction.

It was the scenes outside in the KFC carpark that were full of idiots, no place for violence.

I loved how every single pussy who thought they were superman running towards the away fans ('protected' by 15,000 others) showed their true colours when the horses arrived.

Bottom line is, any neutral watching that game isn't talking about a good win for us, they're talking about inbred farmers who act like tossers.

There was no need for it, we had an opportunity to make ourselves look good to the nation again, and blew it.

Ban the lot of them I say.

Scum like them are a repeated embarrassment to this club, every season there is something, last season we had scum amazing up Cardiff, thankfully many of them won't be spotted at the gate again for a while.

Ban a significant number of last nights inbred morons as well.

Ban the lot of them I say.

Scum like them are a repeated embarrassment to this club, every season there is something, last season we had scum amazing up Cardiff, thankfully many of them won't be spotted at the gate again for a while.

Ban a significant number of last nights inbred morons as well.

Yep, agree 100% there

The annoying thing is, I expect most of the 'hardcore fans' who did what they did last night won't be back this season out of choice, banned or not.

Archived