IGNORED

Tonight

WsM BcFc

Anyone else just proud to be city tonight and not really embarrassed by the behaviour at the end ? I had a good day in all great result and got home hassle free , what more do you want ?

If you're not emabarased by that, you must be one of the teenys who went on the pitch. No need for what happened at the end, we should be bigger than that.

If you're not emabarased by that, you must be one of the teenys who went on the pitch. No need for what happened at the end, we should be bigger than that.

I agree. Just because they did it in 2007 doesn't make it right this time.

Went no where near the pitch . So if someone started speaking to you about it at work tomorrow you would genuinely be 'embarrassed'

Yep. If someone associates me with those ********* on the pitch at the end, I will be embarrased.

I stayed for about 5 minutes after the final whistle and I didn't see anything malicious, obviously I dont agree with celebrating right infront of the gas scum but majority were there because they were celebrating a big win. I have not heard or been told of anything else that happened.

Well it looked bad on telly

Not particularly. And Sky, to its credit, minimised that rather than exploiting it. Mostly kids at their first local derby taunting the opposition. I can't believe the self righteous rowlocks I've read here (not you, southport) - and blueear has yet to make an appearance.

I'm proud. A few people ran on the pitch and sang some songs. I'm not saying it was the right thing to do but it was such a small thing. That was just a release after 6 years of hearing them go on about Lambert's winner I guess.

It felt good to set that straight. Some people will always find something to moan about though.

• Admin

Yep. If someone associates me with those dickheads on the pitch at the end, I will be embarrased.

Oh dear !

Pure scenes of jubiliation

Did you condone the Palace and Coventry pitch invasions?

Oh dear !

Pure scenes of jubiliation

Did you condone the Palace and Coventry pitch invasions?

The points been made a few times, Phants.

It was a bit different. Those were genuine celebrations, a lot of last night was unnecessary antagonism.

I don't really have an opinion either way. I think it was a bit small fry and stupid to do it, but don't know about calling for life bans. Tbh, I've not seen some of it as I was at the back of the Dolman so the stories of ripping up advertising etc have passed me by.

Archived