IGNORED

The Bristol Derby

BS3_RED

I really mean this.

I hate them, I really do and I love seeing them below us in the table struggling. However nights like tonight are what football is all about. 18,000 for a JPT round 1 game that is on sky. The emotion of scoring, the fear when they were on top, the utter shock when they scored the atmosphere.

We need nights like tonight more often cause for me...... this is why i go to football.

I really mean this.

I hate them, I really do and I love seeing them below us in the table struggling. However nights like tonight are what football is all about. 18,000 for a JPT round 1 game that is on sky. The emotion of scoring, the fear when they were on top, the utter shock when they scored the atmosphere.

We need nights like tonight more often cause for me...... this is why i go to football.

Amen brother

I'm actually appreciative we may only have to go through that once every six years.

It'll probably give me a bonus decade.

My heart was pounding harder than seemed phisiologically possible when it went 2-1.

I've got an old school shin scrage from when the 2nd goal went in!! 2 x 33 year old men going ****king wild when JB put that ball away!!

Get in!! Can't wait for work today!

Archived