IGNORED

Edr

BS3_RED

I was goin to wait for someone to ask but i cant be assed.

He was chatting to Leroy (Lita not rosenior) earlier tonight and Lero said that he is off to Portsmouth next week. I just hope that EDR was drunk and was chatting to his shadow.

I hope not. He's far from the finished article but I do believe that he'll get there.

If this does happen, then to be honest it's partly because of Wilson's attitude to youngsters over the years. Harsh I know, but can it be denied? :laugh:

I suppose that he could be unhappy... his demenour in the last couple reserve games wasn't fantastic :laugh:

I was goin to wait for someone to ask but i cant be assed.

He was chatting to Leroy (Lita not rosenior) earlier tonight and Lero said that he is off to Portsmouth next week. I just hope that EDR was drunk and was chatting to his shadow.

i was with edr tonight and told me the same and edr was

not drunk.

If he does thats really bad news...The premiership is too high a league for him.

He has to reguarly prove himself in this division first..and Wilson didn't give him that chance..Maybe if he stays, the man will like him and we'll have a new top-goalscorer!!

I just hope that with a change of manager comes a change of attitude and he stays.

Anyone remember Tony Thorpe. He was on the motorway going to join Burnley and had a call that Pullis had left. He turned straight around and came back.

Quite frankly i couldnt blame him cos he deserves to play football and with DW here he was constantly overlooked when the team was crying out for him to start. However as you say, hopefully, new manager can keep him here.

Could be disatrous- coles, doherty, phillips and lita all leaving. whats happening to our club??

Archived