IGNORED

Who Else Has A Coin Injury?

KeepUpLino

Sickening, coin throwing is a despicably cowardly thing to do, I assume that was by our big brave boys who ran at The Williams Stand knowing there was an 8 foot wall and a line of riot police in the way. I apologise for our cowards.

Fair play, at long last a Rovers fan that can see both clubs have a minority of idiots and its not just City fans !!

Sickening, coin throwing is a despicably cowardly thing to do, I assume that was by our big brave boys who ran at The Williams Stand knowing there was an 8 foot wall and a line of riot police in the way. I apologise for our cowards.

It was happening throughout the game.. A lad a few rows behind me got hit by a bottle and was covered in blood!

FINALLY! NOW PLEEEASE tell the rest of your fans that BOTH fans have a minority of idiots, not just city..

Archived