IGNORED

Tickets Last Night

Drew Peacock

I showed my E ticket, crap print out(old printer) didn't scan it and let me by, I had a rucksack with me, due to coming straight from work, didn't have anything in it, knew they'd search it, which they did but it was a crap search, not complaining, but I could of had anything in there and they wouldn't of noticed

I showed my E ticket, crap print out(old printer) didn't scan it and let me by, I had a rucksack with me, due to coming straight from work, didn't have anything in it, knew they'd search it, which they did but it was a crap search, not complaining, but I could of had anything in there and they wouldn't of noticed

My e-ticket didn't scan either so just got waved through despite new, non-crap printer.

Could have printed it and got in 50 times.

Decent game, some excellent performances, good result but shame about the morons at the end. FA fine on its way no doubt.

My e-ticket didn't scan either so just got waved through despite new, non-crap printer.

Could have printed it and got in 50 times.

Decent game, some excellent performances, good result but shame about the morons at the end. FA fine on its way no doubt.

This ^

Didn't scan my ticket, just waived me in. I could have easily passed it back outside through the railings to someone else.

There is a serious problem with ticketing that the club should sort ASAP and in the mean time they need to stop selling E tickets.

I had an E ticket for the Williams, the turnstile operator didn't even bother letting me try and scan it - simply took it from me said yes this is the right gate and let me in.

I could have printed hundreds of tickets and let people in for free (or a small fee) last night.

There is a serious problem with ticketing that the club should sort ASAP and in the mean time they need to stop selling E tickets.

I had an E ticket for the Williams, the turnstile operator didn't even bother letting me try and scan it - simply took it from me said yes this is the right gate and let me in.

I could have printed hundreds of tickets and let people in for free (or a small fee) last night.

Exactly. Remember what happened when we had thousands locked out at the Bristol Derby before.

Imagine that scenario mixed with the trouble last night and we could have been in for a right rollocking !!

I got 4 tickets in person from the shop, not e tickets. We all went through the same turnstile, 3 of the barcodes scanned eventually and one just wouldn't. The operator ripped off the barcode and handed back the rest of the ticket. The problems weren't as bad as theyhave been, probably due to lots of people just being waved through, but they aren't fixed yet.

Chap in front of me in Dolman turnstile was having awful trouble with ticket he printed off, I gave up moved to next turnstile where ticket purchased in club shop didn't scan, waved through, this was about 7.15. Laughable really.

Exactly. Remember what happened when we had thousands locked out at the Bristol Derby before.

Imagine that scenario mixed with the trouble last night and we could have been in for a right rollocking !!

Fortunately, both sets of fans behaved themselves that night. I think that, even in the heat of a derby, people could see how dangerous the situation was.

This ticketing shambles has to be sorted out before someone gets busy with their printer - although by the sound of it, somebody already has :(

Archived