IGNORED

Some Fat People Are On The Pitch...

ChippenhamRed

...they think there's a burger?

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Bristol-Rovers-boss-John-Ward-rages-ridiculous/story-19751631-detail/story.html#axzz2e1697MDy

John Ward: "You don’t want fat people on the pitch do you? It’s about fit young footballers and when fat people come on the pitch, you just want to get them off quickly"

Did he actually say this??!!! Remarkable quote!

(apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere but it would take me the rest of the week let alone my lunch break to read everything)

...they think there's a burger?

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Bristol-Rovers-boss-John-Ward-rages-ridiculous/story-19751631-detail/story.html#axzz2e1697MDy

John Ward: "You don’t want fat people on the pitch do you? It’s about fit young footballers and when fat people come on the pitch, you just want to get them off quickly"

Did he actually say this??!!! Remarkable quote!

(apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere but it would take me the rest of the week let alone my lunch break to read everything)

He's got a nerve saying that when he picks Gary Kenneth every week.

Speaking about burgers some kiddie threw what looked like a cheeseburger at the Rovers right back as he took a throw in (dolman side). He missed.

Just thought it was weird seeing Joe Bryan dribbling round a burger bun

Probably an instinctive reaction to taking a mouthful of our burgers !!

He hasn't picked Kenneth any week this season.

So his actions have backed up what he says. He doesn't want to see fat people on the pitch, therefore he doesn't pick Kenneth. You've got to give John Ward credit for his consistency.

How close do you think Clarkson is to being dropped under Mr Ward's anti-obesity criteria? Perhaps he makes the players go on Wii Fit once a week - that gives you your ideal BMI. Probably tells him Kenneth has a fit age of 63 whilst Wardy's is about 36.

Archived