IGNORED

Rovers Fans Performance Last Night

Randy Marsh

Impeccable is the only way I can describe it.

A true credit to Bristol and shown the City as a whole in a great light.

We will be looked upon as a thugs, animals, some may even go as far as rapists and murderers... But them, they were fantastic. The way they did nothing when we invaded the pitch, something they would not and have not done in the past, oozed of class. When we went on the pitch after scoring they didn't follow suit when they scored.

They left the ground in a good condition and remained silent throughout the game to not antagonize any trouble.

A true credit.

I think I speak for us all that if the sport was based on how good of a fanbase one team had they'd be looking at the Champions League every year, an Arsenal if you were. But unfortunately, it's not, so they will continue to languish in the basement for eternity watching the same shit standard week in week out.

Lets have a big hand for those little munchkins as an offer of apology for our behaviour and not behaving like them.

To Rovers!

:clap:

To be fair, those city fans that came into the EE late and charged their own fans in the Williams was a bit strange too.

This was actually a rush by hundreds of Rovers fans to beat the half-time cue, the police read the signals wrong and shamefully retaliated back at the innocent souls. Shame on the police.

Well said Randy.

If there's any justice in this World then once we beat whichever team of Northern monkeys we get in the final Steve Lansdown will grab the nearest Sky TV microphone and dedicate our victory to their fans last night.

I'm going to show my admiration by singing 'Goodnight Irene' in the Eastend against Peterborough, I'm sure everyone will join in.

This was actually a rush by hundreds of Rovers fans to beat the half-time cue, the police read the signals wrong and shamefully retaliated back at the innocent souls. Shame on the police.

Ahhh, i see. How could i not have realised. After all, long be it impossible for any badness from a family club [ Jason on Twentyman Talks back ] like, ya know, like ;-)

Well said Randy.

If there's any justice in this World then once we beat whichever team of Northern monkeys we get in the final Steve Lansdown will grab the nearest Sky TV microphone and dedicate our victory to their fans last night.

I'm going to show my admiration by singing 'Goodnight Irene' in the Eastend against Peterborough, I'm sure everyone will join in.

Hopefully DaveL will read this thread and pass on this idea to the owner.

Lets also not forget what an amazing team they are.. Barcelona like, their football was something I've never seen before. Pass move all day

Maybe our thuggish diving reject players can learn a thing or two with Bristol Rovers amazing style of play.

Fantastic, simply fantastic.

:clap:

How Rovers are not Champions League is beyond me.. Absolutely superb team, great movement, crisp passing.

A joy to watch :clap:

The stewards employed by BCFC should shoulder alot of the blame.

The way they must have clearly (and no doubt deliberately) have ushered the late arriving rovers fans in the wrong direction as they entered the ground was appalling.

Sending the poor little lambs off towards the Wiilams stand left them vulnerable, exposed and frightened.

I think the club should at least be offering them free counciling in an attempt to heal the emotional scarring that the ordeal must have caused.

What an amazing unique club, whilst we're so boring and predictable they are simply fantastic, simply fantastic..

Just to think they have truly brilliant nicknames such as the "pirates" and "gasheads" which are completely original and well thought out through their brilliant fans

And their club anthem, WHAT A FANTASTIC SONG

Archived