IGNORED

Any Good Youtube Vids Of Crowd Doing The Rounds?

WessexPest

I've been having a nosey over the past 24 hours but all I can find is the goals (which I've watched again so many times they're imprinted on my brain) and footage of the scenes at the end. Any video of the City crowd. Come on, some of you must have whipped your phones out and recorded it for posterity and our future great grandchildren? :)

I've been having a nosey over the past 24 hours but all I can find is the goals (which I've watched again so many times they're imprinted on my brain) and footage of the scenes at the end. Any video of the City crowd. Come on, some of you must have whipped your phones out and recorded it for posterity and our future great grandchildren? :)

no officer its all been deleted incase you bang on my door...what sort of questions that ffs,if you want give me youre station and badge number and i will post it to you . ...it sounds like a question from are old football intelligence officer,mr h i bet he had a field day sat in that box,ah theres soso yes and theres...no videos please!!!!

whats wrong with the cctv pics officer ???..they cant be that good eh.!!..jog on...

There were some 'on the night' fans who obviously don't pitch up filming bits every 10 minutes.

I'm sure they put it on YouTube as well as their Facebook.

Gays.

Archived