IGNORED

Poll - Which Goal Was Best Vs Rovers? Jet's Or Bryan's

ark_at_ee_mind

Best Goal vs Rovers - JET's or Bryan's?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Definately Bryan, firstly the gas keepers positioning for Jet's (great goal) was iffy.

Bryan for youngster did what many seasoned pro's and many premiership pussies would not have done, he didn't try to lash it, he calmly placed in a situation that far too many players would have been too excited and put the ball into ashton park, I believe in old Scotty Murray would have, he showed he has an old skillful head on young shoulders.

It's a difficult one- JET's was the most spectacular to watch, but Bryan's had more technique, on his wrong foot, first time and he kept his composure whilst knowing he could win the derby of his local team.

I'm going to go with Bryan because according to the man himself, that was a "normal" goal for JET. ;)

I wonder what the vote would be if JET was a Bristolian? JET's goal was a rare gem. An absolute screamer, made to look effortless as he took Reid's perfectly weighted pass, shrugged off No Toole, got it out of his feet and hit the sweetest of strikes with pure power.

For the record, Bryan's was a pearler. I am very excited about him starting more matches. He and Reid are exceptional talents and should be (Along with JET) developed to turn us into something quite special.

I think if you showed the two goals to a neutral with no prior knowledge of the two players, i.e. which foot Bryan kicks with, that it was the winner, that it was his first goal for the club, etc. then 9 out of 10 would pick JETs. It was from further out and hit with more power. Joe's goal was excellent though, especially taking the aforementioned points into consideration

Worth noting that when Sky asked Jet and Joe the same question after the game live, Jet answered it wonderfully, by saying "he would give it to Joe's goal, as although his was the cleaner strike, Joe had to hit it with his weaker right foot".

Both absolutely top draw goals for different reasons that have been explained already.

For all our bigging up of Joe, I suspect it will be a rare bueaty, where I think Jet will have many, many more to follow the ones he has already bagged.

I think if you showed the two goals to a neutral with no prior knowledge of the two players, i.e. which foot Bryan kicks with, that it was the winner, that it was his first goal for the club, etc. then 9 out of 10 would pick JETs. It was from further out and hit with more power. Joe's goal was excellent though, especially taking the aforementioned points into consideration

True - Bristol lad, through the academy, 19 years old, first club goal, in a Bristol Derby, on his weaker foot - is why it is the better goal for me - but for a neautral JETs does look more spectacular.

Archived