IGNORED

Gas Game - Serious Question (Randy Marsh)

PhilC

Give it a break.

This continued going on about silliness like this continues to take the spotlight away from an exciting and passionate derby match itself. Its not like the other lot were blameless - I know for a fact a large number of them brought in grapes to the '07 match. By continuing to highlight the unfortunate fruit episode, we are just giving the media a field day.

Anyone who has been to a derby before knew this would happen! It hardly is on a par with what used to happen with Pineapples back in the day against 'wall for goodness sake. It was hardly like there was full scale smoothie making going on.

Time to move on.

Give it a break.

This continued going on about silliness like this continues to take the spotlight away from an exciting and passionate derby match itself. Its not like the other lot were blameless - I know for a fact a large number of them brought in grapes to the '07 match. By continuing to highlight the unfortunate fruit episode, we are just giving the media a field day.

Anyone who has been to a derby before knew this would happen! It hardly is on a par with what used to happen with Pineapples back in the day against 'wall for goodness sake. It was hardly like there was full scale smoothie making going on.

Time to move on.

Quite right, and I apologise. It is just another football fruit story at the end of the day.

Archived